Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
weve already established max and charles as pieces of shyt for their actions though. i dont theres a poster here reading that hasnt said as much. but now, emma is just as much a piece of shyt, and just as petty

But that's always been Emma. Unless there's children involved she's an a$$hole :heh: I have no issue with what she did in Inferno :hubie:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
But that's always been Emma. Unless there's children involved she's an a$$hole :heh: I have no issue with what she did in Inferno :hubie:
people have been trying to rewrite her story since she got with scott like she somehow not as much of a POS as shaw

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Inferno #3 was awesome for all the reasons previously stated but I think my favorite part was seeing that Doug, Warlock and Krakoa have created their own little crew and don't really trust Chuck and Magneto either.
Them underestimating Doug and thinking he'd just go do what was asked of him in bringing forth "Mutant Shangri-La" without having his own ideas or agenda is just another example of the overwhelming amounts of hubris Chuck and Magneto came into this whole thing with.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inferno #3 was awesome for all the reasons previously stated but I think my favorite part was seeing that Doug, Warlock and Krakoa have created their own little crew and don't really trust Chuck and Magneto either.
Them underestimating Doug and thinking he'd just go do what was asked of him in bringing forth "Mutant Shangri-La" without having his own ideas or agenda is just another example of the overwhelming amounts of hubris Chuck and Magneto came into this whole thing with.

nm1.jpg

nm2.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm confused on a lot of the the Omega/Moira stuff. She's from a future where the mutants always win, but Moira is from multiple where they always lose? Does that mean Moira has more lives to live/experience than were laid out by Destiny? Does that tie into the "one more, if you make the right choice" line from Destiny?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am sorry I don’t see how Mystique and Destiny don’t get killed for what they’ve done.
They haven't done anything worse than Sinister, Beast, Emma or half a dozen other citizens of Krakoa.
Yet.
And what they are doing to Moira could be considered a service to mutant kind considering what Moira has done in her prior lives.
Shadow King just murdered Honey Badger and no once seemed to give a fukk. Chopping off Moira McTaggart's trash ass arm isn't even a misdemeanor especially now that they know she's a mutant instead of human.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Have you read Inferno 3 yet?

Yes, not sure what you read breh :lolbron:

All Mystique and Destiny did was get in Orchis base in Terra Verde, take those scumbags out and got Moira to a little trip to her No Place to have a talk :hubie:

We don't know who took that arm out and it was basically a trap for Chuck and Erik, how deserve some comeuppance too :hubie:

There's no good guys here :demonic:

I'm confused on a lot of the the Omega/Moira stuff. She's from a future where the mutants always win, but Moira is from multiple where they always lose? Does that mean Moira has more lives to live/experience than were laid out by Destiny? Does that tie into the "one more, if you make the right choice" line from Destiny?

From what we were told, this Omega Sentinel is from Moira's 10th life, meaning this one....but from the future. In a reality were Orchis never existed and after a lot stuff happening, Mutants came out on top of EVERYBODY no matter how hard humans and technology tried to stop it. Given that they had lost, Omega was sent back in time to avoid her future were mutants win.

Basically, Moira actually succeeds in this life, but Omega Sentinel wants to stop it from happening.

Moira's secret (and what she read in Destiny's diaries) might end up being that for Mutants to finally win, a war with humankind is inevitable. There is no scenario were they coexist and mutants win (yet).

Last edited: