Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

I don't even know how to deal with Dan Slott being the hero who comes in a saves the She-Hulk character from Jason Aaron's clutches.

Now if they could just get someone to save FF from Slott.

Marvel has to know this right?
F4 should be back and neck and neck with X-Men as the biggest comic.
I wish Zsdarsky got a shot at F4. He knows how to tap into characters.
Case in point Current Daredevil spoilers:

Daredevil wanted to actually spend his whole prison sentence in jail because he's a self-rightreous/self-hating Catholic :russ::banderas: Chip nails that shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I got so much FF merch and ive NEVER liked FF.
:deadmanny:

Thats craze tho, 60 years!

:whew:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I always wanted a Dr Doom statue...I think once there was a shirt of that one Secret Wars cover where Doom's outfit was all shredded and he was ready to fight Beyonder to the death.
My favorite shyt i have is i got a LEGENDS Infamous Doctor Doom and a Pop Infamous Doctor Doom.

That costume is soooooo ill to me!!!

And the book was kinda dope too!

Got the BDK Doom cover and all that.

God, ima fukking nerd.

:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My favorite shyt i have is i got a LEGENDS Infamous Doctor Doom and a Pop Infamous Doctor Doom.

That costume is soooooo ill to me!!!

And the book was kinda dope too!

Got the BDK Doom cover and all that.

God, ima fukking nerd.

:francis:
I remember they was supposed to release a huge Onslaught figure..since he was so huge in the books, they had this huge version with Xavier on the inside, I think.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Marvel has to know this right?
F4 should be back and neck and neck with X-Men as the biggest comic.
I wish Zsdarsky got a shot at F4. He knows how to tap into characters.
Case in point Current Daredevil spoilers:

Daredevil wanted to actually spend his whole prison sentence in jail because he's a self-rightreous/self-hating Catholic :russ::banderas: Chip nails that shyt.

It's a crime Chip didn't get the FF book after his Two-In-One mini, that shyt was flames and a perfect introduction for a F4 relaunch....and they gave it to that fat fukk Slott :martin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Speaking of Chip, Spider's Shadow was a great What If mini. The dude can do no wrong at Marvel :wow: :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If he leaves it will be a big blow. No one is carrying that franchise like him.

I mean, it depends on if they follow his outline or not.

If he leaves and they start winging it till the wheels fall off, or if they just push the reset button much earlier because editorial wants a relaunch boost in sales, then yeah it would be a disaster.

But if he leaves and J.D. White, Ewing and Duggan are in charge and just follow Hickman's outline and basically work their way to the inevitable "fall of X" and the huge cross over event this run was most likely going to have with Hickman at the helm; I think it would be OK. It wouldn't be as epic or tight as if Hickman stayed of course, but those three have shown to do really good shyt (in the case of White, good Job as editor) with Hickman's playground.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some of these substack books are supposed to have print versions at some point but I see this massively hurting the local comic shops and fracturing the industry.