Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Colossus and Bishop finally doing something worth a damn in this run? :ohhh:

I guess Colossus is pissed at Beast, Psylocke with Sinister of course but Bishop? All I know is he's preparing forces for the threat of Nimrod :lupe:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess Colossus is pissed at Beast, Psylocke with Sinister of course but Bishop? All I know is he's preparing forces for the threat of Nimrod :lupe:
Maybe the plot point for bishop is that he is willing to do anything he can:demonic: to stop Nimrod and it causing the other mutants look at him like :whoa: because willing to go super:demonic: to stop him.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
E8HzYfdX0AAKgoC

E8H9rhHXoAYhTjP

E8IH_P0X0AQMrbP

Why are they trying to fukk up colossus again? He needs to be away from an xbook for a while

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I find it interesting that Moira is listed with Mystique and Destiny as an enemy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Madelyne Pryor still hard to find? They refuse to have her and adult Cable ever interact..lol

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Madelyne Pryor still hard to find? They refuse to have her and adult Cable ever interact..lol
Madelyne Pryor was killed in the issue #4 of the Hellions comic and the decision was made by the Quiet Council that they wouldn't bring her back to life because she's a clone of Jean Grey. So for now she's dead and buried.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So it's the 60th Anniversary of Fantastic Four #1.

Which iteration of the team is everyone's favorite?
E8Chc-5XMAkM_z9

I personally don't enjoy Reed Richards so any team without him is usually what I like. My favorite would probably be the team that Black Panther and Storm were on with Ben and Johnny.

E8OCCqfX0Agyn-A

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So it's the 60th Anniversary of Fantastic Four #1.

Which iteration of the team is everyone's favorite?
E8Chc-5XMAkM_z9

I personally don't enjoy Reed Richards so any team without him is usually what I like. My favorite would probably be the team that Black Panther and Storm were on with Ben and Johnny.

E8OCCqfX0Agyn-A
I liked having she-hulk on the team but yeah that team-up was pretty good.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Bummer because I really have been enjoying his run on Batman.
I'm also curious to see how this Substack deal works. The only thing I've seen Substack used for is as a paid blog publishing site for political writers didn't think it would become a spot for self-publishing comics.

Tynion announced his first book on the Substack platform tody too: