Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hellions :blessed:

Tarn is powerful as fukk, I wonder were his weaknesses lie :jbhmm:

We getting Chimeras next issue? :ohhh:

Greycrow calling Wildchild "brother" :wow: :mjcry:

Pepe's art in X-Men have made a fun book into a must read, imo. The shyt he pulled this issue :whew: he does have weird fascination with bugs but the results speak for themselves.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
DC releasing an omni for Question. Might end up upgrading my trades. Looking like it’ll be a multi omni since this one dropping isn’t collecting the entire O’Neil run.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hellions :blessed:

Tarn is powerful as fukk, I wonder were his weaknesses lie :jbhmm:

We getting Chimeras next issue? :ohhh:

Greycrow calling Wildchild "brother" :wow: :mjcry:

Pepe's art in X-Men have made a fun book into a must read, imo. The shyt he pulled this issue :whew: he does have weird fascination with bugs but the results speak for themselves.
Pepe went crazy with the alien designs. Dude has really stepped up with this book.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why they did this.

I was cool with them going the anti-hero route with Harley but making her a full-blown member of the Bat-Family is stupid.
yeah when I saw it at first I was like oh he must be using her for something then I see she has communication privileges and has her own budget to use.
I was like no way :dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Where was Rachel Summers? I thought he married her in the future..their son came back in time once named Hyperstorm..he was ultra powerful.

I always guessed it was one of those future things that was set in stone, but she was never mentioned in Hickman's FF. I don't think she's been mentioned in FF at all since Hyperstorm.

They had current Franklin be a kid brother surrogate to Kitty, though.

Guess they've kinda swept it under the rug.

But technically, Rachel hasn't (and in this timeline, won't) be/been born. And I don't wanna see a teen Rachel.

what do others think about Harley being in the batfamily?
I'm 50/50 on it.

EnchantingDaringAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do others think about Harley being in the batfamily?
I'm 50/50 on it.

I have no problems with it. Seems like the natural progression for the character after Joker War, and she's too profitable a character to keep her in the ambiguous anti-hero role.

All I know is I'm beyond sick of that bytch Punchline. :unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have no problems with it. Seems like the natural progression for the character after Joker War, and she's too profitable a character to keep her in the ambiguous anti-hero role.

This is the problem with DC now, making too many decisions for profit instead of focusing on making quality content that will restore it's legitimacy.