Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So while Ewing has Doom doing dope things in space and messing around with mutants. Fat ass Slott has him in some Jerry Springer shyt :scust:
E7ZVfcBXMAEso3o

E7ZVgxoWYAUUIrS

:dead: :smh:
Why is T'challa there?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What I'm hoping is that it doesn't get Typhoid Mary killed.

I like this version of her.

But at this point I can see Chip having her killed on some "dualities" type stuff, with Fisk having to grieve this time.
Nah. Mary should live she's finally straight and doing well. I would love an Elektra v Mary feud. Izzy is a waste at this point. I really also hope they bring back Blindspot.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Eternals is a book that tries to sound important and interesting but they aint really doing nothing that’s important or interesting.

The rest of the MU (X-Men, Avengers, GotG, etc) stay in some intergalactic / mystic / time / multiverse / Mephisto ish.

Meanwhile Eternals taking 6 issues to reveal their resurrection process needs 6-sigma and a Krakoa benchmark :unimpressed:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So while Ewing has Doom doing dope things in space and messing around with mutants. Fat ass Slott has him in some Jerry Springer shyt :scust:
E7ZVfcBXMAEso3o

E7ZVgxoWYAUUIrS

They created Victorious right after (MCU) Okoye became poppin, so I was wondering what the end goal was of this copycat Latverian version...

... and I guess being Johnny’s thot to son Doom was the answer :skip:

Part of me feels Namor busting out laughing was what really set it off. He ain’t who you want around when maturity and sensitivity is required :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
July hauls:

Black Hammer Library Edition Vol. 2
Batman by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale Omnibus
Descender Deluxe Editions Vol. 1
From Hell
Suicide Squad Bad Blood OHC
Injustice Gods Among Us Omnibus Vol. 2
Batman Universe TPB
MODOK Head Games TPB
Bitter Root Vol. 1-2 TPB
Killadelphia Vol. 2 TPB
Die Vol. 2-3 TPB
Octavia E. Butler's Kindred: A Graphic Novel Adaptation
Superman by Grant Morrison Omnibus

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
E7ZVfcBXMAEso3o

E7ZVgxoWYAUUIrS

Namor ain’t shyt :mjlol:

No matter what situation he is in, he ain’t shyt. I hope they capture that when they add him to the MCU.
:russ:
that whole storyline peaked with that page.