Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I liked it. Takes me back to a simpler time in comics. Superheroes actually being heroic and not fighting amongst each other and overly cynical.

Hope this book can finally sum up the storylines that couldnt be covered due to the Bat-Embargo back in the mid 00s. Like the Ra's al Ghul storyline of "The near Apocalypse of 09".

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It could mean "Where's Magneto?" as if they have to calm him down before he takes things in his own hands like Magneto Not A Hero when he was accused by Cap and Tony.
All I know is they better make Wanda a damn mutant again. Erik should have never brought her their though.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
c33b1833-0d88-4337-9b9a-3539b76af7c4.jpg

:dead: :dead:

X-Men #1 was cool. Pepe's art is gonna make it worth it regardless, imo. Nice set up of future villains and making it clear this is gonna be a good ol' superhero book.

Hellions keeps delivering. At this point I'm invested in fukking Orphan Maker and Greycrow :dead: that panel of them with the guns and talking about dads was kinda wholesome, Zeb really is a miracle worker.

And Tarn is coming :demonic:
Hellions is fukking Gold.
X-Men #1 didn't wow me but I do like the mix of characters and the alien stuff is intriguing.

Hellions was great as always. And I'm wondering how long it will be before Scalphunter takes over as the leader of the team from Psylocke because he's the one developing relationships with this crew of malcontents and actually seems to care about them.
Scalphunter is everyone's big brother now and it's very heartwarming.

So X-factor is just the LGBTQ team right? Like that’s their lane right?

Also I really wanted to see that Wild Child vs Daken fight. Though Scalphunter stopping him was good stuff.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hellions is fukking Gold.

Scalphunter is everyone's big brother now and it's very heartwarming.

So X-factor is just the LGBTQ team right? Like that’s their lane right?

Also I really wanted to see that Wild Child vs Daken fight. Though Scalphunter stopping him was good stuff.
Daken has went into a weird direction..so he's in love with Northstar's sister suddenly, right? And they're covering up murders? He go end up like Sabretooth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I guess? X-Factor was so over the place it's kind of hard to figure out what it's lane was. It was heavy on the LGBTQ stuff though, so I guess that could've been the common theme of the book :heh:
I liked All New X Factor..Peter David wrote the Wanda/Lorna issue..#14 I think. Lorna has that kind of cynical attitude where she's not get mad at Wanda for No More Mutants. That's not her energy. Jean Grey's either. They missed out on Jean and Wanda being face to face since her return too..they've always.been on the same side too. They've dropped the ball with Jean's return to a degree..because they had Cyclops being a heel and fukking Emma..being a minor Magneto patterned character and now he's soft again now that Jean is around. He can't get out of control when she's in the mix.

Magneto loves Rogue but he doesn't change who he is whether she likes or not. Her begging him not to kill Zaladane in uncanny #275 or her begging him not to kill Zealot in Magneto Rex #3. Consistency.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I liked All New X Factor..Peter David wrote the Wanda/Lorna issue..#14 I think. Lorna has that kind of cynical attitude where she's not get mad at Wanda for No More Mutants. That's not her energy. Jean Grey's either. They missed out on Jean and Wanda being face to face since her return too..they've always.been on the same side too. They've dropped the ball with Jean's return to a degree..because they had Cyclops being a heel and fukking Emma..being a minor Magneto patterned character and now he's soft again now that Jean is around. He can't get out of control when she's in the mix.

Magneto loves Rogue but he doesn't change who he is whether she likes or not. Her begging him not to kill Zaladane in uncanny #275 or her begging him not to kill Zealot in Magneto Rex #3. Consistency.

:dwillhuh: I'm talking about the X-Factor book that got cancelled, the one Leah Williams wrote.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dwillhuh: I'm talking about the X-Factor book that got cancelled, the one Leah Williams wrote.
Yeah I know...but All New was before that and was going at a nice pace. Which reminds me..let me look up my Magneto issues I bought on Comixology once upon a time.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Daken has went into a weird direction..so he's in love with Northstar's sister suddenly, right? And they're covering up murders? He go end up like Sabretooth.
They don't know what they want to do with him or what his character is except being bisexual and James' son aka Laura's brother. He should have been put on the Hellions or X-force. X-factor serves no purpose. Hellions clean up Sinister's fukk ups and weird science. Froxe are the cops. X-men are the superheroes/face. Marauders are the shipping and corp is all other business. What does Factor do?
Edit: They investigate missing mutants.:francis: