Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When I first read this page, I was fukking D Y I N G. LOL.
NP5NBh.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They don't know what they want to do with him or what his character is except being bisexual and James' son aka Laura's brother. He should have been put on the Hellions or X-force. X-factor serves no purpose. Hellions clean up Sinister's fukk ups and weird science. Froxe are the cops. X-men are the superheroes/face. Marauders are the shipping and corp is all other business. What does Factor do?
Edit: They investigate missing mutants.:francis:
The core mission of being the investigative arm of the nation is a cool one but the majority of characters chosen always seemed off and the vibe of the book never settled on a tone.

I would like to see them re-launch it with a team more in line with the job of the group. So remove people who don't really fit in a team of investigators and then add in people who do fit.
And get someone else to write the book.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hmm. But she's not a mutant, don't they only investigate mutant murders?
She was murdered on Krakoa, during a big mutant shindig and her not being a mutant breaks the big rule about not killing humans.
Plus they would probably want to investigate her death internally before The Avengers get involved.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She was murdered on Krakoa, during a big mutant shindig and her not being a mutant breaks the big rule about not killing humans.
Plus they would probably want to investigate her death internally before The Avengers get involved.
Probably. But they will and Magneto is probably gonna be on their side.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The core mission of being the investigative arm of the nation is a cool one but the majority of characters chosen always seemed off and the vibe of the book never settled on a tone.

I would like to see them re-launch it with a team more in line with the job of the group. So remove people who don't really fit in a team of investigators and then add in people who do fit.
And get someone else to write the book.
Who would you like on the team? Eye Boy seems the only decent fit it seems since he can see everything. Northstar is a decent leader but not really a detective. I think Nightcrawler's current team would be good to replace them. Prodigy works too. I don't remember who else is on the team.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Who would you like on the team? Eye Boy seems the only decent fit it seems since he can see everything. Northstar is a decent leader but not really a detective. I think Nightcrawler's current team would be good to replace them. Prodigy works too. I don't remember who else is on the team.

Banshee as team leader (he's a former Interpol agent and police detective).
Prodigy
Eye Boy
Rachel since every team needs a telepath
Wolfsbane for the tracking ability
Silhouette for stealth and teleportation
Doop for muscle and magic plus I love this character and he needs to be used more.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Banshee as team leader (he's a former Interpol agent and police detective).
Prodigy
Eye Boy
Rachel since every team needs a telepath
Wolfsbane for the tracking ability
Silhouette for stealth and teleportation
Doop for muscle and magic plus I love this character and he needs to be used more.
Doop is a mutant?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doop is a mutant?
He's not? I thought that everyone on that X-Statix team was a mutant and that was their hook. They were a team of mutants backed by the US government who leaned into the celebrity aspect of superheroing.
And he lives on Krakoa like all the other mutants.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He's not? I thought that everyone on that X-Statix team was a mutant and that was their hook. They were a team of mutants backed by the US government who leaned into the celebrity aspect of superheroing.
And he lives on Krakoa like all the other mutants.
According to his wiki he's some sort of government experiment. I assumed he was an extra-dimensional whatsits