Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The last panel of X-Factor kinda goes against that
Wolverine asks for Magneto. Unless somehow Mystique found a way to smell like Erik? :dead:

Wanda being dead will no doubt cause fukkery all around, the Avengers will get involved too. Maybe we even get the more explicit revelation that the Illuminati are back.

But my point is that I see this as something Mystique will take advantage of, more than something she planned in advance and caused.
Mystique got an upgrade in powers when The Hand resurrected her where she can fool even Wolverine's senses even when he is dikking her down like in Wolverine #302 when she made herself look like his ex-girlfriend Yukio:
Y3PYEnD.jpg

JUGrPgc.jpg

Plus nothing about this final page indicates anything other than Logan asking for Magneto and considering it's Wanda that is lying there dead it makes sense to wonder where Mags is currently at:
iXYuTbx.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Rob Liefeld returns to X-Force in 30th Anniversary special

xforce_killshot_cover.jpg

On this day 30 years ago, X-FORCE #1 debuted and took the comic book industry by storm! Created by Rob Liefeld, X-FORCE #1 was a blockbuster success, selling over 5 million copies to become one of the best-selling single issues in Marvel Comics history.

Commemorating the anniversary of this groundbreaking issue, Rob Liefeld will return to the X-Force saga this November with a new chapter in X-FORCE: KILLSHOT!

The special one-shot will feature an explosive adventure starring Cable and his mighty militant mutant squad, taking readers back to the beloved '90s heyday of the X-Men franchise. Cable and his counterparts will assemble five separate X-Force squadrons – from various points in time – to converge on Asteroid S for an all-out assault to defeat Stryfe once and for all.

“X-FORCE was a huge gamble that paid off big for Marvel, paid off big for retailers and it changed my life forever.” Liefeld states, reflecting on the impact and legacy of the title. “I’m thrilled and honored to share KILLSHOT with everyone. Thirty years in the making, I intend to make every page a huge kick for fans new and old.”

xforce_killshot_coverb.jpg
Rob Liefeld Returns to 'X-Force' in 30th Anniversary Special

:scust: His art is still horrendous.
Liefeld without Louise Simonson or Fabian Nicieza to actually write the book is guaranteed to be awful trash.

It's also wild that Marvel would hire Liefeld considering he has been publicly shytting on their books (especially the new X-Men stuff once Hickman took over).
bba5976fe5a02e3712a727459ef7b046.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mystique got an upgrade in powers when The Hand resurrected her where she can fool even Wolverine's senses even when he is dikking her down like in Wolverine #302 when she made herself look like his ex-girlfriend Yukio:
Y3PYEnD.jpg

JUGrPgc.jpg

Plus nothing about this final page indicates anything other than Logan asking for Magneto and considering it's Wanda that is lying there dead it makes sense to wonder where Mags is currently at:
iXYuTbx.jpg

:ohhh: didn't know that about her powers.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Grad school has been taking up a fukkton of time. So many comic series I want to read. War of the Realms in Marvel. Dark Knights Death Metal in DC. All the crossovers that followed those two. Got a ton of catching up to do.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
m6SSyVl.jpg

:mjtf:

Anypne else think this is going to be a clusterfukk? That is an awful lotta writers on one comic that will need to have all their styles of writing turned into one cohesive voice for Spider-Man and the 3 times a month thing seems like overkill.

I think all of them are good/ great writers,no? but yeah, this is really fukking ambitious. The 3 times a month thing would be awesome if they are able to make the story cohesive, but that's a big if....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Tom Taylor getting all this smoke for being 'ableist' for his portrayal of Barbara in Nightwing when those storylines were set up years before he got on the book? :picard:

I never read comic book Twitter. I just saw it because New 52 was trending and those posts came up.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's the 4th of July.its time to ask those REAL questions..where the fukk is Shi? Wtf...what ever happened to Vampriella? Where is Aeon Flux?
shyt if I know what hasppened to Shi

Vampi still has new comics coming out

Aeon is a dead ip at this point

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Rob Liefeld returns to X-Force in 30th Anniversary special

xforce_killshot_cover.jpg

On this day 30 years ago, X-FORCE #1 debuted and took the comic book industry by storm! Created by Rob Liefeld, X-FORCE #1 was a blockbuster success, selling over 5 million copies to become one of the best-selling single issues in Marvel Comics history.

Commemorating the anniversary of this groundbreaking issue, Rob Liefeld will return to the X-Force saga this November with a new chapter in X-FORCE: KILLSHOT!

The special one-shot will feature an explosive adventure starring Cable and his mighty militant mutant squad, taking readers back to the beloved '90s heyday of the X-Men franchise. Cable and his counterparts will assemble five separate X-Force squadrons – from various points in time – to converge on Asteroid S for an all-out assault to defeat Stryfe once and for all.

“X-FORCE was a huge gamble that paid off big for Marvel, paid off big for retailers and it changed my life forever.” Liefeld states, reflecting on the impact and legacy of the title. “I’m thrilled and honored to share KILLSHOT with everyone. Thirty years in the making, I intend to make every page a huge kick for fans new and old.”

xforce_killshot_coverb.jpg
Rob Liefeld Returns to 'X-Force' in 30th Anniversary Special

:scust: His art is still horrendous.
Liefeld without Louise Simonson or Fabian Nicieza to actually write the book is guaranteed to be awful trash.

It's also wild that Marvel would hire Liefeld considering he has been publicly shytting on their books (especially the new X-Men stuff once Hickman took over).
:wow: still the WOAT. cant take that away from the man