Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mystique got an upgrade in powers when The Hand resurrected her where she can fool even Wolverine's senses even when he is dikking her down like in Wolverine #302 when she made herself look like his ex-girlfriend Yukio:
Y3PYEnD.jpg

JUGrPgc.jpg

Plus nothing about this final page indicates anything other than Logan asking for Magneto and considering it's Wanda that is lying there dead it makes sense to wonder where Mags is currently at:
iXYuTbx.jpg
It could mean "Where's Magneto?" as if they have to calm him down before he takes things in his own hands like Magneto Not A Hero when he was accused by Cap and Tony.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why is Tom Taylor getting all this smoke for being 'ableist' for his portrayal of Barbara in Nightwing when those storylines were set up years before he got on the book? :picard:

I never read comic book Twitter. I just saw it because New 52 was trending and those posts came up.
Weirdo fans of Oracle want Barbara Gordon to be crippled again and are acting like c*nts attacking Taylor and the artist who redesigned the Batgirl costume because they are not giving them want they want.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's the 4th of July.its time to ask those REAL questions..where the fukk is Shi? Wtf...what ever happened to Vampriella? Where is Aeon Flux?
Dynamite Comics never stopped publishing Vampirella. In addition to her own book there is even a spin-off called Sacred Six which is a team of supporting characters from Vampirella's solo book.

And Shi creator Billy Tucci started a crowdfund in 2019 for a Shi graphic novel called Shi: Return of The Warrior that I think came out in summer of 2020 and has already done a new crowdfund for a follow-up graphic novel called Shi: Haikyo.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
c33b1833-0d88-4337-9b9a-3539b76af7c4.jpg

:dead: :dead:

X-Men #1 was cool. Pepe's art is gonna make it worth it regardless, imo. Nice set up of future villains and making it clear this is gonna be a good ol' superhero book.

Hellions keeps delivering. At this point I'm invested in fukking Orphan Maker and Greycrow :dead: that panel of them with the guns and talking about dads was kinda wholesome, Zeb really is a miracle worker.

And Tarn is coming :demonic:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
c33b1833-0d88-4337-9b9a-3539b76af7c4.jpg

:dead: :dead:

X-Men #1 was cool. Pepe's art is gonna make it worth it regardless, imo. Nice set up of future villains and making it clear this is gonna be a good ol' superhero book.

Hellions keeps delivering. At this point I'm invested in fukking Orphan Maker and Greycrow :dead: that panel of them with the guns and talking about dads was kinda wholesome, Zeb really is a miracle worker.

And Tarn is coming :demonic:
X-Men #1 didn't wow me but I do like the mix of characters and the alien stuff is intriguing.

Hellions was great as always. And I'm wondering how long it will be before Scalphunter takes over as the leader of the team from Psylocke because he's the one developing relationships with this crew of malcontents and actually seems to care about them.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Batman is one sick muthafukka! I just got finished watching The Killing Joke on HBO Max, after The Joker shot and paralyzed Bat Girl and sexually assaulted her, had Commissioner Gordon butt ass naked being touched on by midget gimps:mjlol:

He had The Joker at the end instead of beating his brains in, he talked to the Joker about saving him The Joker cracked a joke and that muthafukka started laughing:martin:

Batman is one sick muthafukka, I knew the muthafukka was crazy, but he's sick in the head also

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Batman is one sick muthafukka! I just got finished watching The Killing Joke on HBO Max, after The Joker shot and paralyzed Bat Girl and sexually assaulted her, had Commissioner Gordon butt ass naked being touched on by midget gimps:mjlol:

He had The Joker at the end instead of beating his brains in, he talked to the Joker about saving him The Joker cracked a joke and that muthafukka started laughing:martin:

Batman is one sick muthafukka, I knew the muthafukka was crazy, but he's sick in the head also

In the comic its theorized that he kills the joker at the end of the killing joke, but that scene is probably hard to do ambiguously in spoken media

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
In the comic its theorized that he kills the joker at the end of the killing joke, but that scene is probably hard to do ambiguously in spoken media

Alot of these movies don't follow the comic, that was what I was waiting for, I was like I know Damn well I have this book and read it. But I get your point, Batman is still crazy:russ: