Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
E4mEIAsXEAQ8fAB

Green = polaris
red = wanda
blue = pietro
black = exodus?
green guy = ?

Is I correct?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jason Aaron is just the worst. :snoop:

FzcmbNW.jpg

This explosive new arc will see She-Hulk facing off against Red Guardian and the Russian Winter Guard, who are tasked with bringing Jen to justice. After being taken prisoner and sent to the notorious assassin-training academy known as the Red Room, She-Hulk will be transformed into something terrifying and the Winter Hulk will be unleashed upon the world.

I haven't read any of this series. But a She-Hulk that's also a super-assassin, sounds pretty interesting. Tell me why this is a bad idea?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's the last book on the shelf. Companion, prelude and tie ins included.

:blessed:

I'm interesed in What the prelude and tie-ins are. Because you could consider the whole "Time runs out" story as a prelude and a lot of Battleworld books as tie ins :heh: Though "Siege" was the most important one, imo.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So Doom is having a dinner in Sword next month with a old friend or something..Magneto? Who are they talking about??

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Doom is having a dinner in Sword next month with a old friend or something..Magneto? Who are they talking about??

Al Ewing is writing an event called "The Last Annihilation" he's using his GOTG and SWORD books as preludes (and tie-ins) for it. Doom will play a role in the event so him staying in SWORD is related to that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read Original Sin within the last year and do not remember anything about it other than Thor losing his hammer and something with the Watcher.