Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Way of X's was indeed a mini and is ending in September with the big one-shot issue (gonna be 30+ pages). Spurrier gave a very interesting answer talking about it

X-Men: The Onslaught Revelation brings your Way of X story to a close. What does your future with the X-office look like after this?

As I hinted above, I have to be cautious about how I answer this. There are some really big X-centric things coming down the pipe, which significantly muddy the waters of what you might think of as endings and beginnings. We’re having a lot of fun rethinking the ways that shared-universe stories can be told. In practice, what that means is that when Way of X ends, it’s absolutely not the end of the story. In TV terms, WoX is season 1, and The Onslaught Revelation is the big season finale.

Season 2? Well. Season 2 is something else altogether...

:jbhmm:

I'm very glad he's staying too :blessed:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Heroes Reborn/Return was lowkey great

I dug the amalgam backstories and lore of each squadron. I get the impression that may be it for them in Aaron’s run but if so it was a worthwhile investment. Nighthawk was a standout.

Aaron’s T’Challa is basically GOAT-contention at this point.

i wouldnt mind seeing them in some sort of thunderbolts like team or at least back to being the squadron without their high kill methods. i do wonder what happened to most of the squadron that killed namor though

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i wouldnt mind seeing them in some sort of thunderbolts like team or at least back to being the squadron without their high kill methods. i do wonder what happened to most of the squadron that killed namor though

Marvel so inconsistent with the SS. David Walker killed off the JMS Nighthawk but who knows about the other.

I didn’t like that botching of the character however this Aaron version >>> JMS’s version

They need to be brought back as the SS tho, I like the angle that they retained their memories and have that common bond

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I dug the amalgam backstories and lore of each squadron. I get the impression that may be it for them in Aaron’s run but if so it was a worthwhile investment. Nighthawk was a standout.

It definitely was and T'Challa going on dolo was his leader moment.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
E4mEIAsXEAQ8fAB
Luna probably in Attilan looking at that family portrait like:

Adzwhls.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Taking this version of The Squadron Supreme in a comic that has them in their own world/universe would definitely get my money.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I've been hesitant, since I'm not really trying to read another Heroes Reborn story arc, but I've heard great things.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So Way of X's was indeed a mini and is ending in September with the big one-shot issue (gonna be 30+ pages). Spurrier gave a very interesting answer talking about it

:jbhmm:

I'm very glad he's staying too :blessed:
If there is a sequel or Season 2, does that mean that Nightcrawler is leaving the focus spot??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Gotta buy a small bookshelf for the last 15 books and I think the saga is complete
20210624_193152.jpg

In reading order but poor wolverine had to die off screen
I want trade paper backs of X Cutioners Song, Onslaught, Infinity Saga, and of course Age of Apocalypse.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Any good prep time feats??

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If there is a sequel or Season 2, does that mean that Nightcrawler is leaving the focus spot??

The way "season 1" is going, it's hard to believe that the mutant bible (or whatever the book of X is) that's being shown to us in the data pages will be done in 3 more issues. My guess is Nightcrawler continues to be the main character Spurrier will use, just with a different problem to solve that will eventually lead him to finish the book of X.

But who knows, Inferno will throw a monkey wrench to the current status quo but at the same time it seems most of what's been built so far will continue to develop somehow.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The way "season 1" is going, it's hard to believe that the mutant bible (or whatever the book of X is) that's being shown to us in the data pages will be done in 3 more issues. My guess is Nightcrawler continues to be the main character Spurrier will use, just with a different problem to solve that will eventually lead him to finish the book of X.

But who knows, Inferno will throw a monkey wrench to the current status quo but at the same time it seems most of what's been built so far will continue to develop somehow.
Inferno is gonna end with Mystique getting killed..she don't have the power or intelligence to get away with anything around so many telepaths..Sinister..Magneto...Xavier...if she does get results, it's because they write those characters down to let her shine. Horrible.