Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Inferno is gonna end with Mystique getting killed..she don't have the power or intelligence to get away with anything around so many telepaths..Sinister..Magneto...Xavier...if she does get results, it's because they write those characters down to let her shine. Horrible.

I honestly have no clue what "burn everything down" means at this point. My only guess is that Moira is revealed to the world, the Quiet Council gets thrown to the bushes and a lot of mutants leave Krakoa because of the machinations from Chuck, Erik and Moira.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Any good prep time feats??

He went up against this guy

11.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

And did this

09.jpg

15.jpg

His default setting is prep time :wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Luna probably in Attilan looking at that family portrait like:

Adzwhls.png

Lunas smart. She knows what time it is with max. Hes pietros daughter so shes as irrelevant as he is

I've been hesitant, since I'm not really trying to read another Heroes Reborn story arc, but I've heard great things.

It has very little to do with that. Its pretty much what if the justice league was in marvel but really fukking cruel

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I honestly have no clue what "burn everything down" means at this point. My only guess is that Moira is revealed to the world, the Quiet Council gets thrown to the bushes and a lot of mutants leave Krakoa because of the machinations from Chuck, Erik and Moira.
It better make sense..lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I want trade paper backs of X Cutioners Song, Onslaught, Infinity Saga, and of course Age of Apocalypse.
That's the age before this.

in high school I completed age of apocolypse buying individual comics.

fukk that shyt. Volumes, collections and Omnibus from here on.

edit

cept infinity

I have to get the infinity companion to complete Infinity. Another hundred dollar book added.

I'm repping infinty with avengers collection 3, the Thanos omnibus and that infinity companion I have to buy.

:francis::beli::martin:

Collecting like this hella expensive. I had to buy alot of Very good and good copies off Amazon and other used book stores.

wasn't trying to waste bread on fear itself so I found the event books in a hobby convention bargain bin for ten bucks

Edit

shyt original sin companion. Need that 2.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's the age before this.

in high school I completed age of apocolypse buying individual comics.

fukk that shyt. Volumes, collections and Omnibus from here on.

edit

cept infinity

I have to get the infinity companion to complete Infinity. Another hundred dollar book added.

I'm repping infinty with avengers collection 3, the Thanos omnibus and that infinity companion I have to buy.

:francis::beli::martin:

Collecting like this hella expensive. I had to buy alot of Very good and good copies off Amazon and other used book stores.

wasn't trying to waste bread on fear itself so I found the event books in a hobby convention bargain bin for ten bucks

Edit

shyt original sin companion. Need that 2.
Original Sin was :trash:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta buy a small bookshelf for the last 15 books and I think the saga is complete
20210624_193152.jpg

In reading order but poor wolverine had to die off screen

This reminds me, I've been meaning to ask is anyone interested in posting their collections or monthly hauls?

I'd love to see what other people have been picking up and reading besides the weekly floppies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know there was another age of apocolypse. damn. Skipping other realities. Ultimates thankfully tie into secret wars

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'll be the judge of that. I have original sin, I'm getting the companion and I have agent of Asgard. should be enough for a nice tale. it's all about the pre tie in, the preludes, the companion, the event, the aftermath.

Repeat.
Go ahead and waste money. :skip:

I remember a lot of dudes were shytting on it as it was happening. You should read the first 4 issues before committing.

I’d rather buy AXIS then OS. Axis at least had fukkery.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Go ahead and waste money. :skip:

I remember a lot of dudes were shytting on it as it was happening. You should read the first 4 issues before committing.

I’d rather buy AXIS then OS. Axis at least had fukkery.
I've got axis and the tie ins. I'm doing this.

The stories are bad. When you don't have the big picture.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You talking secret wars? You should read infinity gauntlet
I'm in my 40s. I read those stories as a kid. I'm almost done doing relevant dissasembled to secret wars stories and If I'm alive and competent by 60 I'll buy the age we're in now.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm in my 40s. I read those stories as a kid. I'm almost done doing relevant dissasembled to secret wars stories and If I'm alive and competent by 60 I'll buy the age we're in now.

im talking secret wars 2015