Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm curious to see if Magneto has the same feelings toward Pietro that he does toward Wanda.

He and Pietro have butted heads more often than he and Wanda and Pietro is a bit of a dikk so he'd never admit that he still sees Mags as his dad regardless of what The High Evolutionary revealed.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious to see if Magneto has the same feelings toward Pietro that he does toward Wanda.

He and Pietro have butted heads more often than he and Wanda and Pietro is a bit of a dikk so he'd never admit that he still sees Mags as his dad regardless of what The High Evolutionary revealed.

no. wanda is the top over all his kids. even joseph may be ranked higher than pietro and lorna

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jason Aaron is just the worst. :snoop:

FzcmbNW.jpg

This explosive new arc will see She-Hulk facing off against Red Guardian and the Russian Winter Guard, who are tasked with bringing Jen to justice. After being taken prisoner and sent to the notorious assassin-training academy known as the Red Room, She-Hulk will be transformed into something terrifying and the Winter Hulk will be unleashed upon the world.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Pietro is kind of a disgrace after Son Of M. Exodus is more like a son than he is.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Newsarama finally got around to doing the Best Marvel Characters from the 1960s.

1961: The Thing
1962: Spider-Man
1963: Iron Man
1964: Daredevil
1965: Sentinels
1966: Black Panther
1967: Kingpin
1968: Carol Danvers
1969: The Falcon

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Pietro is kind of a disgrace after Son Of M. Exodus is more like a son than he is.

shytting on his favorite child? i dont think even max would think that
Jason Aaron is just the worst. :snoop:

FzcmbNW.jpg

This explosive new arc will see She-Hulk facing off against Red Guardian and the Russian Winter Guard, who are tasked with bringing Jen to justice. After being taken prisoner and sent to the notorious assassin-training academy known as the Red Room, She-Hulk will be transformed into something terrifying and the Winter Hulk will be unleashed upon the world.

i try to give the man some credit, and he goes and pulls shyt like this. its like he wants to be seen as bendis 2.0

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Let's wait and see what Magneto does with Wanda first. If this dude ends up killing her just so she can get resurrected.... :dead:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Heroes Reborn/Return was lowkey great

I dug the amalgam backstories and lore of each squadron. I get the impression that may be it for them in Aaron’s run but if so it was a worthwhile investment. Nighthawk was a standout.

Aaron’s T’Challa is basically GOAT-contention at this point.