Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They acting like Booster and Jonah never met before. Or that Booster didn't protect the space-time continuum many many times. My mane will never get the respect he deserves :snoop:

Yeah, you're right on that. I'm a fan of the book anyway, but Booster Gold is a character that I always check for.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mark Millar's Jupiter's Legacy...probably check for this

feb130379.jpg

Can't wait to get home and check out Jupiter's Legacy, all the preview images have looked great.

They acting like Booster and Jonah never met before. Or that Booster didn't protect the space-time continuum many many times. My mane will never get the respect he deserves :snoop:

Booster hasn't done any of that stuff in the New 52 Universe though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
UNDERRATED QUOTE OF THE YEAR nominee from Maria Hill in Uncanny #5
"Scott Summers DROPPING the mic on the Avengers like it's 8 Mile":laugh::laugh:

Magik is ON FIRE...some slick lines in this book all around come to think about it. Eva, the Cuckoos, Maria, Angel, and Illyana.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I was so glad to see that Bachalo isn't drawing UXM anymore, aaaand he was replaced by mr. Long-face :aicmon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What about that uncanny X?

It was good...the focus was on Magik's issues with her powers.

I liked Uncanny Avengers except for two things...The Wasp trying to jump Havok's bones came out of left field and The Apocalypse twins are way too powerful. How the hell are the Avengers going to beat them realistically if they can murk Celestials without breaking a sweat?

Avengers was OK but anyone else think that Hickman needs to slow his roll on the big weird ideas for a second and actually allow the Avengers to accomplish something? They have been getting housed for 10 issues now by everything they come across.

And Black Swan giving Dr. Strange the :pacspit: treatment in New Avengers was hilarious.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read Uncanny Avengers...Jan and Havok? Unique. Wonder Wan ETHERED again by Wanda and Wanda pissing on Rogue with the ETHER about Magneto one more time. LOL. Remender is having a great time bringing up that relationship as a means to talk slick about Rogue:laugh: But when you think about it, Wanda kind of shytted on Jan with that floozy comment too(Secret Wars).

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good...the focus was on Magik's issues with her powers.

I liked Uncanny Avengers except for two things...The Wasp trying to jump Havok's bones came out of left field and The Apocalypse twins are way too powerful. How the hell are the Avengers going to beat them realistically if they can murk Celestials without breaking a sweat?

Avengers was OK but anyone else think that Hickman needs to slow his roll on the big weird ideas for a second and actually allow the Avengers to accomplish something? They have been getting housed for 10 issues now by everything they come across.

And Black Swan giving Dr. Strange the :pacspit: treatment in New Avengers was hilarious.

Yeah, I'm not digging how they falling back on the "ho ass Jan" depiction and ignoring all the great work that has been done with the character in the past. Jan lead the Avengers for a while but you'd never know her character has grown at all the past 6 years or so.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
New Avengers was cool but nothing really happened

bytch really didn't let Stephen speak :deadmanny:

Bendis really didn't have to kill off

Miles Mom

In Ultimate Spider-Man :snoop:

Ha Miles girl is going to be Ult Kate Bishop

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Black Swan is obviously a Doctor Who fan. You just can't parade around proclaiming shyt like "I'm The Doctor" no matter what your credentials are.

I wish Beast didn't look like John Henry. I wish they would just go back to his original grey/blue look.

Black Swan is sexy as hell. I need to get out more.

Black Bolt putting in work, Namor's a jerk.

All in all, solid issue.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read Uncanny Avengers...Jan and Havok? Unique. Wonder Wan ETHERED again by Wanda and Wanda pissing on Rogue with the ETHER about Magneto one more time. LOL. Remender is having a great time bringing up that relationship as a means to talk slick about Rogue:laugh: But when you think about it, Wanda kind of shytted on Jan with that floozy comment too(Secret Wars).

Is this series any good?

I was thinking about reading this series, but it lost momentum for me when they went a long time without putting an issue out.