Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dude killed a Celestial....

Thats about all I cared about in the issue. I was in kind of a haze when I was reading through a quarter of today's books, though.

Did Scarlet Witch really call Rogue one of her dad's floozies!? lmaooo

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that other avengers series....

The beginning of it kind of read like that old issue of Ellis' Stormwatch, where the team goes into the town that had gotten taken over by the alien virus that merged organic matter? Or something like that.

Right down to Sasquatch getting his ribs opened up.

Still a pretty slick set up, though. Showing future versions of all those involved.

Cap in sort of an amalgamation of his and Winter Soldier's Cap outfit

Wolvie in what looks like the outfit sortof previewed in those Age of Ultron solicits...

Falcon: SQUARRK

Future Imperfect Hulk

Them confirming what I was thinking about Smasher: It's more the goggles than the person

Is it me, or does it seem like Marvel whores out Alpha Flight every time they want to show how big a threat is? They got slaughtered at the beginning of Bendis' Avengers run. It's like how DC used to whore out Martian Manhunter to show how only Superman could save the team.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Killing a celestial? Good story, but :comeon: That was blasphemy.

Lol@the Scarlet Witch-Wonder Man exchange. "I love you Simon..." He leans in for the kiss. "...like a brother." :russ: Ether.

Wasp was ready to give Havok the puss.

Kinda disappointed in New Avengers this week just because the bar had been set so high by the previous issues.

Avengers was fukking weird...like a horror movie. :merchant:

Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty good too.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
All-Star Western is one of my new favorites.

Jonah Hex reminds me of tha old, gruff smart ass black dude at ya job who

don't give a flying fukk.

Him teaming up with Booster Gold goofy ass gonna be comedy GOLD.

:laff:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"Scott Summers DROPPING the mic on the Avengers like it's 8 Mile":laugh::laugh:

was she-hulk listening to Lose Yourself over in FF or did I imagine it?

FF_6_TheGroup-002.jpg

nah, I didn't imagine it.

Either it's 8 Mile week at Marvel, or they're trying to pick up on Valiant's use of Nas lyrics.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Scarlet Spider was GREAT.... but only because it was goofy as hell. The supporting cast is fun to read around the dour and sullen Kaine.

It's funny.... there's no Peter Parker starring in any Spider-Man-centric book.

Doc Ock in Spidey,
Kaine in Scarlet Spider
Flash Thompson in Venom.....

This is the best I've ever read Spidey as a franchise, and also the first time I've read any spider book every month since Larsen was writing/drawing it.....

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Scarlet Spider was GREAT.... but only because it was goofy as hell. The supporting cast is fun to read around the dour and sullen Kaine.

Doc Ock in Spidey,
Kaine in Scarlet Spider

This is the best I've ever read Spidey as a franchise, and also the first time I've read any spider book every month since Larsen was writing/drawing it.....

Funny that they both aren't in NY anymore

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Doc Ock in Spidey,
Kaine in Scarlet Spider

way to take shots a Peter Parker. The last 20 years have been terrible for this character.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/iFRdDjpBAFA]Man of Steel - Title Sequence [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
am i the only one enjoying the injustice comics? shyt has been piff to me :manny: i hope they make it part of the offical multiverse.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm officially done with WAXM. I refuse to read another issue of that :trash: It gets progressively worse with each issue. Should've quit it a long time ago, but I figured it was a core X-title that would have important ramifications for the whole x-world. It ain't even that. It's god-awful teen characters like Eyeboy and Shark girl fighting killer clowns and a time-travelling Dog Logan. Bad concept, even worse execution. *chucks into the bushes*