Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Raven isn't well. You know she's not well and she doesn't care what she has to do to get what she wants. She's gonna try those men and she will suffer for it. But we know she will try them.
It's odd to make her a focal point because I would rather they build up to the "Pretender" situation where Wanda is face to face with some unique characters..like Jean Grey who is usually her friend never judges her. Polaris..who they bonded in the X factor series after they became sisters. What would Exodus do in her vicinity and why is she so scared to be face to face with Magneto..

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's odd to make her a focal point because I would rather they build up to the "Pretender" situation where Wanda is face to face with some unique characters..like Jean Grey who is usually her friend never judges her. Polaris..who they bonded in the X factor series after they became sisters. What would Exodus do in her vicinity and why is she so scared to be face to face with Magneto..
That Wanda situation was a fukking mistake. Marvel should have never done that shyt. Maybe they can. Retcon it and say that Wanda wished to not be Erik's daughter or something then turned it back or that post SW Doom changed the shyt to prevent her from being a problem. But this whole she was a mutant now she isn't is awful. High Evolutionary or not.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Bad Idea Is Over' - Upstart Comics Publisher Announces Closure

I'm both surprised and not surprised this venture failed.

Their books sold out fast at my shop, but they always had issues getting copies. I still haven't got my issue of Tankers #2, and my Eniac #2 was three weeks late despite me pre paying for all the issues. :francis:

Plus I imagine shops had an issue with their many restrictive rules (only one copy per customer, must be in the busiest part of the store, unsold copies must be sent back) when they couldn't even ship their books on time.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah I want to see this explored more. Have some of the young mutant children/teens get radicalized by Exodus and seek out Wanda to do her harm. That can bring conflict with the Avengers.

Avengers vs X-Men, Part 3. :demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hickman wouldn't keep going to that theme unless something got resolved.

Exactly. And he's been the main guy pushing that narrative alongside Ewing so you know it's gonna be addressed eventually.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ukxmbO6.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone reading War of the Bounty Hunters?

I kind of want to jump on with it, but I've read almost no Star Wars comics ever, not even from the Dark Horse era.

Only thing I've read is those new High Republic comics, and that was only because I told myself to finally check out some Star Wars comics. :dead: