Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If what David told Kurt is true then Charles and Erik are not in the drivers seat and maybe never have been. But then that begs the question what does the driver want?
House/Power of X showed that Moira has been manipulating them from the start we just don't know what her final objective really is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Besides, how Krakoa has been set up is just a recipe for disaster and the trio of Xavier, Magneto and Moira seem to be the worst people to put in charge of the "great mutant society".

I guess that's what Inferno will be about too. Can Krakoa keep being a "thing" if there's no more Quiet Council and/or no more Moira/Charles/Mags trying to pull strings behind the scenes?

The QC was created as a temporary thing anyway, or at least that's what they told Emma.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She's been outta line. They ain't doing shyt to punish her.

This must be part of you know whose plan.
Honestly she hasn't really done anything to be punished for aside from being disgruntled.

Meanwhile, Sinister has been up to all sorts of fukkery and Shadow King is messing with the kids with zero repercussions.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Honestly she hasn't really done anything to be punished for aside from being disgruntled.

Meanwhile, Sinister has been up to all sorts of fukkery and Shadow King is messing with the kids with zero repercussions.

The Sinister shyt is the most baffling one because even Moira was like :what: when they told her he was on board. I guess they needed him for the resurrection protocols but they know he's all about the fukkery, specially after what he did in Life 9 :russ:

I really wanna know what Shadow King's end game is about, shyt can end up being demonic as fukk :lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You telling me Charles don't know what she's thinking? That she ain't thinking of fukking shyt up? She's committing thought crimes.
Of course he knows..thats what I'm talking about..what the hell can she get away with unless she has a time machine or something. She's useless.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You telling me Charles don't know what she's thinking? That she ain't thinking of fukking shyt up? She's committing thought crimes.
If memory serves it was mentioned in the comics that there's something about Mystique's shapeshifting powers makes it harder for telepaths to read her mind especially if she's actively trying to keep someone out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That has never stopped her from making a stupid decision.
She's not smart enough to get away with this..especially with Magneto and Xavier being targets. Hell fukking nah...United Nations, Doom, Reed couldn't stop Magneto in Fatal Attractions or Magneto War...didn't Magneto slap her and Sabretooth around in the Magneto series when they set up shop in Madripoor?

If it was Selene? Maybe but that's pushing it too....

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She's not smart enough to get away with this..especially with Magneto and Xavier being targets. Hell fukking nah...United Nations, Doom, Reed couldn't stop Magneto in Fatal Attractions or Magneto War...didn't Magneto slap her and Sabretooth around in the Magneto series when they set up shop in Madripoor?

If it was Selene? Maybe but that's pushing it too....
Raven isn't well. You know she's not well and she doesn't care what she has to do to get what she wants. She's gonna try those men and she will suffer for it. But we know she will try them.