Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
E3f-8aDWEAEJVIu

:russ: @ Feige asking what's the X-Men's deal.....
I saw this and was like you nikkas aint slick. :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Considering Planet Size X-Men will likely be about conquering another planet, maybe Namor changes his mind as Krakoa wouldn't be just a little Island anymore.

Storm is still in the QC. Maybe she leaves once SWORD comes out and we find out what are her plans but the vacant seat is Jean's.
Storm needs to head back to Wakanda and remarry T'challa. They don't use her in the X-books

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Storm needs to head back to Wakanda and remarry T'challa. They don't use her in the X-books
I have a whole list of X-characters who need to be given to different editorial offices because they have been handled terribly in the X-books and Storm is definitely on that list.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have a whole list of X-characters who need to be given to different editorial offices because they have been handled terribly in the X-books and Storm is definitely on that list.
Who are your top 5?

Remember in Giant Size X-men Cyclops said what do we do with 13 X-men? That was the best question they every asked.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught Patton Oswalt, George R.R. Martin, Marc Meron and Eminem getting cameos at the Hellfire Gala this week.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah. All wasted potential. And I'm sorry but Beast might as well be an Avenger or a Defender or something else. Because he is underutilized .
Beast should go back to the Avengers and Storm needs to become a member of the main Avengers team.
And Marvel needs to do a second Avengers book that is separate from whatever the hell Jason Aaron is doing.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Beast should go back to the Avengers and Storm needs to become a member of the main Avengers team.
And Marvel needs to do a second Avengers book that is separate from whatever the hell Jason Aaron is doing.
IMO the only good thing Aaron did for the Avengers was make T'challa leader and basically initiate the Agents of Wakanda,since SHEILD folded.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Also they need to bring back X-factor investigations.