Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I see the X-Men went “girl power” trend. It works for them, cuz their female characters are interesting and have great storylines

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The more I think about it, the more unsure I am of the whole thing.
X-23 is a 'clone' of Logan, but they just resurrected her.
The Cuckoo's are Emma Frost 'clones' but a few of them had to be resurrected in order for them all to be there.
Honeybadger is a clone of X-23 and her story in New Mutants has directly brought up the problem that she won't be resurrected if she dies.

Nah, as contrarian as it sounds:

If someone took your DNA only and grew you in a lab like Madelyne Pryor or Stryfe , they won't res you.

Laura and the Stepford Cuckoos were grown from fertilized embryos and Gabby wasn't.

They also won't res alternate reality folks, like Nate Grey.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The more I think about it, the more unsure I am of the whole thing.
X-23 is a 'clone' of Logan, but they just resurrected her.
The Cuckoo's are Emma Frost 'clones' but a few of them had to be resurrected in order for them all to be there.
Honeybadger is a clone of X-23 and her story in New Mutants has directly brought up the problem that she won't be resurrected if she dies.

X-23 is realoly Logan's daughter. She's isn't completely Logan's dna
The cuckoo's aren't clones but Emma's daughters. The Weapon Plus program took some of her eggs

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nah, as contrarian as it sounds:

If someone took your DNA only and grew you in a lab like Madelyne Pryor or Stryfe , they won't res you.

Laura and the Stepford Cuckoos were grown from fertilized embryos and Gabby wasn't.

They also won't res alternate reality folks, like Nate Grey.

has joseph been seen on the island?

and i think thats simplifying it. maddie isnt being revived because she knows sinisters secrets. stryfe is just pure chaos and he wont play along. especially if he gets a whiff of whats really going on. the problem with that is to look unbiased theyll fukk other clones. im kinda curious what would happen if honeybadger asks them to put her sisters in the queue

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
has joseph been seen on the island?

and i think thats simplifying it. maddie isnt being revived because she knows sinisters secrets. stryfe is just pure chaos and he wont play along. especially if he gets a whiff of whats really going on. the problem with that is to look unbiased theyll fukk other clones. im kinda curious what would happen if honeybadger asks them to put her sisters in the queue

It's the rules they gave us. *shrug* Your "why" may or may not be right. But you can't bring up anyone being "pure chaos" when you got Selene and Shadow King on the island.

and nah, No joseph as far as I know

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's the rules they gave us. *shrug* Your "why" may or may not be right. But you can't bring up anyone being "pure chaos" when you got Selene and Shadow King on the island.

and nah, No joseph as far as I know

Is that the actual reason given by someone in the council? I get the hypocrisy, but Selene and shadow King will get along until they get what they want. It's the same reason they knew they couldn't have sabretooth on the island, because they have nothing to offer him to keep him in line. It's absolutely fukked.