Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
heroesreborn_triptych.jpg
Bullshyt.

Blade's not headlining no big summer Marvel event. He's not even white Hawkeye :mjpls: let alone Logan or Tony Sta-

oh Aaron's writing it... nevermind:patrice:

His Avengers is all over the place but he writes a great BP and a fun (if not underutilized) Eric.

Been waiting since pre-Covid for him to get back to the whole geopolitical battle royal plotline between Avengers, Namor squad, Putin gang, Coulson set, and Draco nation... but he keeps having these ADHD spells. This seems to be another one of those.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hickman paying off what he set up on his mini arc in New Mutants :wow:

Storm :wow:

They really are doing elections for the X-Men team :laff: voting is open until feb 1st.

Next month we get the Vault re-opened :demonic:
Brett Booth on X-Men this week. :scust:

I thought the 90's style was cool for this issue, the action panels were :whoo:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
X-Men Vote | Elections | Krakoa | Marvel

I wonder if fans will just troll them and vote for someone like Marrow :heh:

First official mission for the all-new X-Men team and Cucklops gets knocked out one panel into the fight. :mjlol:

By the most generic villain too. Dude was worse than the narco from Terra Verde (or whatever that new country from New Mutants was) :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, Vita Ayala's New Mutants are dope.

I guess that awful issue she did for X of Swords was because she couldn't help herself with Storm.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been making a habit of going to various comic shops in town and raiding their bargain bins for cheap graphic novels, so I got a few things today.

First I went to the shop I visit most often and got TMNT Last Ronin #1 and Other History of the DC Universe #1-2. I already had the first two on Comixology, but I thought it'd be nice to have the physical prestige format issues.

Went to another shop at the mall and got Astonishing X-Men vol. 4. I had to pay full price, but I went ahead and got it because it was the last one I needed to have the whole Whedon and Cassady run.

But the third shop I went to was weird. I asked the guy where the graphic novel section was and he looked at me like I was a fukking weirdo. :mjtf: Apparently he doesn't order too many graphic novels because his regulars don't read them, which is crazy to me, but fair I guess. He did say he'd order some for me if I wanted them, and he gave me a decent deal on the few I got. Got a few Valiant trades for $6 each because the guy was trying to get rid of them, but I had to run to the atm because he only took cash. :francis:

I don't think I'll be going back to that shop any time soon.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Anybody read The Other History of The DC Universe #2? This issue focused on Mal Duncan and Bumblebee and man, Ridley painted the Teen Titans to be on some :mjpls: shyt especially Roy Harper/Speedy.

Maybe John Ridley was the swift punch in the face that the comic book medium needed.