Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
King in Black: Will Thor showing up in whup-ass mode ever NOT be cool!? :banderas:

I don't know if I said it in this thread or another, but I said that Thor gets these moments like every 10-16 years or so.

How long has it been since he showed up to smack the shyt out of The Apocalypse Twins? Can we use that as canon? edit: 6 years

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
King in Black: Will Thor showing up in whup-ass mode ever NOT be cool!? :banderas:

I don't know if I said it in this thread or another, but I said that Thor gets these moments like every 10-16 years or so.

How long has it been since he showed up to smack the shyt out of The Apocalypse Twins? Can we use that as canon? edit: 6 years
He did just smack Galactus in his own book.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know IDW was dropping a Beast Wars: Transformers series on February 3! :ooh::gladbron:

:blessed:. Added that shyt to the pull list with the quickness. I don't give a fukk if it's :trash:. I'm buying every issue. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that Immortal Wonder Woman book was trash.

But DAYUM Darkeid was great in it! :russ:
Darkseid had me CTFU in that book!

A6ZbOSN.jpg

O5hbQ7k.jpg

nkTBLCO.jpg

h8gPFO3.jpg

RiO6J5x.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:. nikkas in here buggin talmbout Immortal Wonder Woman was :trash:. It was one of the best books of Future State so far.

There have been some absolute stinkers in Future State so far (Teen Titans, Shazam, and anything from week one except Yara Flor and Swamp Thing), but Immortal Wonder Woman was great.

Only little nitpick I have is them going with the iconography of Wonder Woman wearing Batman's utility belt so soon after Dead Earth.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:wtf:. nikkas in here buggin talmbout Immortal Wonder Woman was :trash:. It was one of the best books of Future State so far.

There have been some absolute stinkers in Future State so far (Teen Titans, Shazam, and anything from week one except Yara Flor and Swamp Thing), but Immortal Wonder Woman was great.

Only little nitpick I have is them going with the iconography of Wonder Woman wearing Batman's utility belt so soon after Dead Earth.
I liked it, but I’m a Darkseid Stan so... :manny: Thanks for the heads up by a Breh in here. I’m not reading these FS books: I woulda passed it if no one mentioned him being in it.

Only read the main story, but the backup looks interesting. I’ll read it when I buy the comics later on.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that The Union tie in to King in Black any good?

I've been eyeing it on Comixology for a minute because the art looks incredible, but if it's :trash: I'll just wait for it to hit Marvel Unlimited or something.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is that The Union tie in to King in Black any good?

I've been eyeing it on Comixology for a minute because the art looks incredible, but if it's :trash: I'll just wait for it to hit Marvel Unlimited or something.
It's not bad. It's just kinda odd to toss a bunch of new characters into an event like this and expect the reader to really care about any of the interpersonal stuff that's happening.