Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hank: :ohhh: I bet Colossus is a traitor, even though he's one of my oldest friends and one of the closest things to a knight in shining armor that we have! Lets harass him!

also Hank: :ohhh:Let's use Omega Red for good! What could possibly go wrong!? :yeshrug:

Jean: fukk You, Henry! :stopitslime:
I know I sound like a broken record but Marvel needs to take Beast away from the X-Books and send him back over to the Avengers.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Speaking of The Hole on Krakoa...how much longer do you guys think it will be before Mystique springs Sabretooth to help her force The 5 into bringing back Destiny?
Because they have been putting her on the bus for a while now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Speaking of The Hole on Krakoa...how much longer do you guys think it will be before Mystique springs Sabretooth to help her force The 5 into bringing back Destiny?
Because they have been putting her on the bus for a while now.

Depends on how long Reign of X is gonna be. So between 1 or 2 years :lolbron:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman: The Dark Knight Miniseries from Tom Taylor & Andy Kubert
Vi8lV8Q.jpg

DC Comics has officially announced Batman: The Dark Knight, a new six-issue limited series from writer Tom Taylor (DCeased) and artist Andy Kubert (Flashpoint) set to launch on April 13. This "thrilling overseas adventure" takes the Caped Crusader to the United Kingdom, where he will meet new allies... and new enemies.

Batman: The Dark Knight will "take a seasoned Batman -- a lifetime of broken bones but not a broken spirit -- out of Wayne Manor and on a harrowing, action-packed European quest." This new story begins when a "horrific tragedy in the United Kingdom sends a very personal and deadly message to the Dark Knight -- one that will draw Batman out of Gotham City to investigate! From the moment  he lands in Europe, Batman will face a challenging investigation, unheard-of adversaries, and find the assistance of a partner once more -- all in the hunt for the villain known as Equilibrium! And what does 'BATMAN 147' mean to Bruce Wayne when it appears after a deadly plane crash -- is it a clue, or a riddle? Or just another trap for the Batman?"

Full Story

I first read this as Tom King and was like :why::no::damn::stop::whoa::pacspit:.

Then I realized it was Tom Taylor and was like :blessed::whew::ahh::gladbron:.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
New Green Lantern series featuring all the black Lanterns
MqOkpGX.jpg

DC Comics has just announced a brand new Green Lantern series, and it's going to be explosive in more ways than one. Featuring a renewed focus on Green Lantern John Stewart, the upcoming series will see one of the most iconic Green Lanterns joining forces with Far Sector's Jo Mullein, as well as Young Justice's Teen Lantern. Spinning out of Future State: Green Lantern and Infinite Frontier #0, Green Lantern #1 will see this historic new trio of Lanterns dealing with a possible status quo shift in the DC Universe. Will the Guardians of Oa be replaced by the new United Planets?

Green Lantern #1 will be coming from writer Geoffrey Thorne and will feature the artistic talents of Dexter Soy.

Full Story

:whoo:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone check out the DC digital comic Truth & Justice?
It features Vixen and a couple (black) members of The Global Guardians (a sorely under-used group in DC) and is written by Geoffrey Thorne with art by ChrisCross. It's a pretty good book.
A black cast and black creators which is not all that common in comics.

GLb2PiY.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody live in a state where there's an Ollie's?

I'm seeing dudes buying whole omnis from there that retail for $125+ for only 20 bucks! :damn:

If anybody's willing to do some shopping for me I will gladly pay you a finders fee plus shipping.