Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
S.W.O.R.D. 2 was cool for a tie in. I hope it sells well enough for Ewing to cook with it for a while, whatever the fukk Bran's plans are, I'm very intrigued :feedme:

Marauders was :ehh: The whole run has been kinda just "there" but Duggan makes it easy to read and leaves enough bread crumbs for you to keep going back to it. It's the perfect book to get illegally and spend 5 minutes on it :lolbron:

I really wanna see the Hellfire Gala and why they have such big plans for it. But I can't believe they are saving that shyt for fukking summer, 6 months of build up is way too fukking much :dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They tried. But wade being mentally fukked up he pushed her away after a while
Yeah they used to be on COVERS ALL THE DAMN time. X Force. Deadpool limited Series. I think this was even after Wolverine #88
clean.jpg

It was odd because Teresa is kind of a goodie two shoes X girl..shes not Domino who killed Grizzly in that Cable story after AOA or Psylocke who kept coming on to Cyclops even though they were building to him marrying Jean. Most extreme she got was in X Man during AOA ..her and Nate Grey did everything to survive. Different ball game.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
S.W.O.R.D. 2 was cool for a tie in. I hope it sells well enough for Ewing to cook with it for a while, whatever the fukk Bran's plans are, I'm very intrigued :feedme:

Marauders was :ehh: The whole run has been kinda just "there" but Duggan makes it easy to read and leaves enough bread crumbs for you to keep going back to it. It's the perfect book to get illegally and spend 5 minutes on it :lolbron:

I really wanna see the Hellfire Gala and why they have such big plans for it. But I can't believe they are saving that shyt for fukking summer, 6 months of build up is way too fukking much :dahell:
I really don't understand the reason to have a book that has just started be entered into a crossover with it's second issue.
They should have kept SWORD away from the whole King in Black event.

Speaking of King in Black, Thunderbolts was the most I have enjoyed anything from that event since it started.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really don't understand the reason to have a book that has just started be entered into a crossover with it's second issue.
They should have kept SWORD away from the whole King in Black event.
Quoted for emphasis. Just make that shyt a tie-in like every other goddamn book does. shyt like this is why I don't buy trades anymore because they always somehow find a way to break up a good stand-alone story with some Crossover garbage I never wished to read in context, let alone 10 years from now without it.

:martin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finished Fallen Angels.

I always liked Psylocke, so it was pretty cool diving into her history/mind.

Plus X-23 is a really underrated character to me.

I mean, i have all her oringinal issues in physical form.
We literally watched her grow from a wild animal to somewhat of a legit leader.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finished Fallen Angels.

I always liked Psylocke, so it was pretty cool diving into her history/mind.

Plus X-23 is a really underrated character to me.

I mean, i have all her oringinal issues in physical form.
We literally watched her grow from a wild animal to somewhat of a legit leader.

still waiting on them to come out of the vault after being in there god knows how long....

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just need to reiterate that King in Black: Thunderbolts #1 was the best book from Marvel this week. It was definitely inspired by Suicide Squad comics.

QybqjB9.jpg

zz7Y42a.jpg

uVv2x57.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Batman: The Dark Knight Miniseries from Tom Taylor & Andy Kubert
Vi8lV8Q.jpg

DC Comics has officially announced Batman: The Dark Knight, a new six-issue limited series from writer Tom Taylor (DCeased) and artist Andy Kubert (Flashpoint) set to launch on April 13. This "thrilling overseas adventure" takes the Caped Crusader to the United Kingdom, where he will meet new allies... and new enemies.

Batman: The Dark Knight will "take a seasoned Batman -- a lifetime of broken bones but not a broken spirit -- out of Wayne Manor and on a harrowing, action-packed European quest." This new story begins when a "horrific tragedy in the United Kingdom sends a very personal and deadly message to the Dark Knight -- one that will draw Batman out of Gotham City to investigate! From the moment  he lands in Europe, Batman will face a challenging investigation, unheard-of adversaries, and find the assistance of a partner once more -- all in the hunt for the villain known as Equilibrium! And what does 'BATMAN 147' mean to Bruce Wayne when it appears after a deadly plane crash -- is it a clue, or a riddle? Or just another trap for the Batman?"

Full Story

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New Green Lantern series featuring all the black Lanterns
MqOkpGX.jpg

DC Comics has just announced a brand new Green Lantern series, and it's going to be explosive in more ways than one. Featuring a renewed focus on Green Lantern John Stewart, the upcoming series will see one of the most iconic Green Lanterns joining forces with Far Sector's Jo Mullein, as well as Young Justice's Teen Lantern. Spinning out of Future State: Green Lantern and Infinite Frontier #0, Green Lantern #1 will see this historic new trio of Lanterns dealing with a possible status quo shift in the DC Universe. Will the Guardians of Oa be replaced by the new United Planets?

Green Lantern #1 will be coming from writer Geoffrey Thorne and will feature the artistic talents of Dexter Soy.

Full Story

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
But Beast being a moron wants to use Omega as an unknowing double agent :mjlol:

Hank: :ohhh: I bet Colossus is a traitor, even though he's one of my oldest friends and one of the closest things to a knight in shining armor that we have! Lets harass him!

also Hank: :ohhh:Let's use Omega Red for good! What could possibly go wrong!? :yeshrug:

Jean: fukk You, Henry! :stopitslime: