Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
8JrShR7Tt7CFfYlb-doCzoSUUTawSgwBoLQyoN41e7sRmyf8ARplZZKunkkVk0scv_RFwu20cwenhg=s1600

Garth ennis crazy

parallax

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh:. Chip Zdarsky writing on a Batman anthology book after Future State.

I still want him on any of Nightwing, Flash or Green Arrow. A Zdarsky run on any of those would be :wow:.

has grifter had a successful push since they merged wildstorm with the dc universe? i keep seeing him, but not in anything of value. i wish they would focus on the other wildcats

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Night Thrasher and Rage need a reboot
Somebody needs to put some respect on The New Warriors names and bring the team back.
Its like whenever a writer at Marvel wants to have heroes dies, be massive fukk-ups or be all around awful they just grab a couple New Warriors and that pisses me off.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If you get one of those comiXology subscriptions, do you have access to all new titles as they come out or is it just a library of old shyt?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After the abomination that was her XoS tie-in, Vita Ayala did a dope job in her debit with New Mutants. I dropped the book after issue 6 or 7 but I'm back :obama:

Shadow King :lupe:

X-Force is meh, I'm out until further notice :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were those Tales from the DC Dark Multiverse stories really popular? The trade is out of stock on Amazon and Barnes and Noble and I went to the comic book shop it was sold out there too. Ended up just getting the newer ones that have been coming out (Flashpoint, Hush, War of the Gods, COIE).

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you get one of those comiXology subscriptions, do you have access to all new titles as they come out or is it just a library of old shyt?

It's similar to a Prime Video subscription. If it says 'Unlimited' in the corner you can read it with your subscription. Otherwise you have to pay for it. It's mostly older stuff and maybe the first few issues of a current ongoing series. A lot of the stuff gets cycled in and out tho.

You also get 10-15% off on books for any publisher except Dark Horse and some of the manga publishers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bendis posted this to his Instagram last night:

And DC just tweeted this about an hour ago:

Looks Bendis is gonna be writing Justice League and the team is going to be:

Batman
Superman
Hippolyta