Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
New Mutants asking them hard questions (that we been asking in this thread). Who are you to say who gets a pass.... when you got folks like Sinister on the quiet council!?

It also made me realize somebody like Stryfe could possibly just show up and nobody would ever know.

I mean... hell. Look who those kids are talking to.

Edit: :ohhh: what if turk Cable is actually Young Stryfe!?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
X-Force: Wasn't we just talking about this!? Look it this bum nikka henry mccoy!
My point stands...Beast in the X-Universe gets written horribly because none of the fukking people writing him seem to know who the character is and instead just want to go with the pseudo mad scientist fukk-up bullshyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New Mutants asking them hard questions (that we been asking in this thread). Who are you to say who gets a pass.... when you got folks like Sinister on the quiet council!?

It also made me realize somebody like Stryfe could possibly just show up and nobody would ever know.

So Farouk is allowed on Krakoa and nobody in charge thinks it would be a good idea to keep tabs on him?
Chuck and them are sitting on a powder keg that is going to blow up in their faces and it will be their own faults because of a combination of hubris and negligence.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping they are doing a staggered announcement move and we get news about those books coming later in the year.

I have no doubt that they will (at least for JSA. Bleeding Cool says there are no current plans for another Aquaman book), but the people have been waiting a decade for the JSA. The streets is impatient. :noah:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull list for this week:

Amazing Spider-Man #54.LR
Challenge of the Super Sons #2
Dark Nights Death Metal Secret Origin
Detective Comics #1033
Excalibur #16
Injustice Year Zero #13
King in Black #2
Oblivion Song #28
Something is Killing the Children #12
Undiscovered Country #10

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
1aEffOny_o.jpg
eHmqnTGb_o.jpg

When Jim Lee ruled the world

parallax

Superstar
Daps

gabby shyt on the whole council and cloning concept. and its gonna get worse once fellow mutants realize theres a blacklist or that the clones souls arent real.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL