Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
how is the plot slow?

we are at book 4 and now we know all types of shyt.

What?

All of the stuff they have revealed could have been done in one issue. This mini-series is an example of decompressed storytelling on steroids.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
All of the stuff they have revealed could have been done in one issue. This mini-series is an example of decompressed storytelling on steroids.

you could say that for every story now that graphic novel format is norm.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone know how many issues Infinity is going to be?

I copped Thanos 1 and hate it's not bi-weekly. Gonna have to wait til August to read it. :mad:

And when is Book 5 of UOA dropping?

DMR

Killa
Daps
For me AoU is just a big What If, I dont really care about it and didnt expect much tbh. Bendis on later issues of his Avengers rather sucked, but his X-Men have been good so far.

But cant hate on him, Avengers are a really hard team to write.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
AU is set in the 616 but only by name because it's obvious now that time travel will wipe everything that has happened. Maybe they can shoehorn what happened into being the setup for the NOW 616 universe but whatever. It's kinda cool to read but nothing that happens will have a lasting effect.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
AU is set in the 616 but only by name because it's obvious now that time travel will wipe everything that has happened. Maybe they can shoehorn what happened into being the setup for the NOW 616 universe but whatever. It's kinda cool to read but nothing that happens will have a lasting effect.

naw marvel universe is getting a character from the image universe when this is done.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:salute: Johnathan Hickman for making "Adam" black like the true first man btw. Whenever someone makes some artificial protohuman in comic books, they always look like some Hitler ubermensch fantasy.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Hey, I'm looking for a comic. It was an X-Men title. I think it was Astonishing, but maybe not. It was a really good one shot type issue within the series about a kid whose mutant powers awoke, but his power was simply everyone around him died. So wolverine was sent in to take care of him. Just a really good and memorable book, and I just wanna see it again. Maybe Xforce. Dunno