Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Thanos #1 was cool I don't know why the review on CBR was that poor

I liked the book too and the only reason why I bootlegged it was because of that review.....I know nothing about Thanos and I feel this book does a good job at being a origin story, cant wait for the next issue, and I'm gonna buy this first issue and add it to my collection

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thanos #1 was cool I don't know why the review on CBR was that poor

yeah, it was. I'm guessing because it's simply not the Thanos we're used to.

I mean... the only pieces of Thanos' childhood that we know are

1. The Beyonder fukked up his head or something when he was younger, and Thanos doesn't have fond memories of it

Thanos staged an invasion that wiped out 99% or so of Titan's Eternals as a distraction that he used to cut open Sui-San and dissect her to figue out why he was so different from the other "perfect" Eternals (which is what the dissection and knife thing may be alluding to)

I guess they're disappointed that he didn't come out the womb hunting Infinity Gems, screwing over Mephisto and trying to mack on Death.

Keep in mind that this is the same Comics community that praises Wolverine's origin story.

As a Thanos mark, I don't have a problem with the story at all.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
yeah, it was. I'm guessing because it's simply not the Thanos we're used to.

I mean... the only pieces of Thanos' childhood that we know are

1. The Beyonder fukked up his head or something when he was younger, and Thanos doesn't have fond memories of it

Thanos staged an invasion that wiped out 99% or so of Titan's Eternals as a distraction that he used to cut open Sui-San and dissect her to figue out why he was so different from the other "perfect" Eternals (which is what the dissection and knife thing may be alluding to)

I guess they're disappointed that he didn't come out the womb hunting Infinity Gems, screwing over Mephisto and trying to mack on Death.

Keep in mind that this is the same Comics community that praises Wolverine's origin story.

As a Thanos mark, I don't have a problem with the story at all.

Yep it was cool for me mainly cuz Thanos is a new character to me. I literally knew nothing about him

I liked the book too and the only reason why I bootlegged it was because of that review.....I know nothing about Thanos and I feel this book does a good job at being a origin story, cant wait for the next issue, and I'm gonna buy this first issue and add it to my collection

Same here, I had to go back to buy it today

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Age of Ultron #4 was good.

But Luke Cage power boost is ridiculousness now. He is now the level of Hulk if he could survive that.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Age of Ultron #4 was good.

But Luke Cage power boost is ridiculousness now. He is now the level of Hulk if he could survive that.

Don't think it was a power boost more like a green lantern level display of will and determination.

he did get the off screen death...i was under the assumption he and she hulk could survive a nuke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Don't think it was a power boost more like a green lantern level display of will and determination.

he did get the off screen death...i was under the assumption he and she hulk could survive a nuke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the luke cage i know just had steel hard skin. Either way his insides should have boiled away.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The new Robin is an "old" Robin?
Isqm00p.jpg

On the darkest of nights, who is the one person Batman meets that could change his life forever?[/QUOTE]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Uncanny Avenger #6 : Apocalypse vs Young Buck Thor!
:myman:
lQXCZaQ.jpg

9SIIq1P.jpg

Q944ygS.jpg

ODSPtlD.jpg

Daniel Acuna's art looks great...they really need to toss Cassady into the bushes because Coipiel and Acuna are making his stuff look like dog shyt.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Without spoilers, what's so bad about AOU?

When it comes to mini-series I like to wait until I have the entire collection to read. I just bought book 4, so I'm skeptical.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Without spoilers, what's so bad about AOU?

When it comes to mini-series I like to wait until I have the entire collection to read. I just bought book 4, so I'm skeptical.

I like it don't see anything really bad about it. I guess because at this point it is an alternate timeline people might not like it.

also Neil Gaiman might come in at the end so that is something to look forward to.