Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lobo has only been tolerable in the old LEGION comics and when he was in that Justice League book that Steve Orlando was writing.

He always works in animated stuff though.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonder Woman Yara Flor

8b1xbuoho3z51.jpg

Pretty much the only Future State book I'm excited for. Her design is way too good not to be introduced into the mainstream universe.

Conner is wasted on a Suicide Squad book.

i think everyone is in agreeance with that. at least until we see her character. heres hoping she isnt an america chavez 2.0

She's already getting her own TV show.

‘Wonder Girl’ TV Series With Latina Lead From Dailyn Rodriguez & Berlanti Productions In Works At the CW
VBMNmyS.jpg

The network is developing Wonder Girl, a drama series based on the DC characters created by Joëlle Jones. It hails from Queen of the South executive producer/co-showrunner Dailyn Rodriguez and Berlanti Productions.

Written by Rodriguez, Wonder Girl centers on Yara Flor, a Latina Dreamer who was born of an Amazonian Warrior and a Brazilian River God, learns that she is Wonder Girl. With her newfound power must fight the evil forces that would seek to destroy the world.

The series tells the backstory/origin story of the DC Comics character of Yara Flor, who was recently revealed as a new Wonder Woman. Yara will make her comic book appearance this January in Future State: Wonder Woman, part of DC’s Future State event written and drawn by Jones.

Read more...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
She's already getting her own TV show.

‘Wonder Girl’ TV Series With Latina Lead From Dailyn Rodriguez & Berlanti Productions In Works At the CW
VBMNmyS.jpg

The network is developing Wonder Girl, a drama series based on the DC characters created by Joëlle Jones. It hails from Queen of the South executive producer/co-showrunner Dailyn Rodriguez and Berlanti Productions.

Written by Rodriguez, Wonder Girl centers on Yara Flor, a Latina Dreamer who was born of an Amazonian Warrior and a Brazilian River God, learns that she is Wonder Girl. With her newfound power must fight the evil forces that would seek to destroy the world.

The series tells the backstory/origin story of the DC Comics character of Yara Flor, who was recently revealed as a new Wonder Woman. Yara will make her comic book appearance this January in Future State: Wonder Woman, part of DC’s Future State event written and drawn by Jones.

Read more...

berlanti? i dont know what i expected, but fukk.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
berlanti? i dont know what i expected, but fukk.
I think Dailyn Rodriguez has the same type of deal as the Alis have with Black Lightning where the show is under Berlanti's production umbrella but the actual running of the show will be handled by Rodriguez.