Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
FB-IMG-1605404151523.jpg

my "to read" pile keeps growing :sadcam:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Muthafukkas is a$$holes.
Yeah, man, that’s why I don’t buy shyt when it releases. I wait for trades/hardcovers or future dollar box finds. I’d much rather prefer an omnibus for favorites.

Im hoping to pick up the Gauntlet omni soon. (if my store has it, if not within the next few months.) I already own the entire saga, but I’d like to have it as a beautiful, organized collection.

I might cop the Venom omni 3 since it’s the first 2 omnis I own in trades.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's some bullshyt that the chances of them reprinting the venom vs spiderman omnibus are slim to none
Breh, I picked it up last year at a shop for about 85 bucks with taxes. I actually bought it a month after I saw it. I was debating about buying it or not since I own the trades, but I figured it was worth it in case some early stuff might’ve been missed (and I never read Maximum Carnage). Was glad it was still there. :whew:

Still haven’t opened it up. As for a reprint, it might happen later on. Gauntlet was OOP for years before finally getting a reprint this month.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My reaction to the x of swords event would probably belong in that "black ppl lookin incredulous" thread

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
We living in Saturnyne's world and we gotta deal with it :wow:

Until we don't :mjgrin:

Satunyne showing Wolverine what would happen if Apocalypse kids and that army of demons won was CRAZY. They ran up in Dr. Strange crib n threw him out a window while he was on fire

:russ: