Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this X swords shyt is random madness, but i was laughing at how apoc was on kid cables head

3ti3Qwy.jpg

dude was so angry his lips arent visible

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this X swords shyt is random madness, but i was laughing at how apoc was on kid cables head

3ti3Qwy.jpg

dude was so angry his lips arent visible

I think Apoc been thinking about all the times Cable has been a thorn in his side

now he gotta deal with this punk ass kid who CLEARLY ain't worthy

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
if he popped that shyt to adult cable, he would have shot him no questions asked. probably would have won them points too

Yeah, I think Cable is kinda like The Doctor in Doctor Who in a way....

extensive time travel means there's always a version of him around, whether you know it or not.

In my mind, it means that he ALSO already knows about Krakoa, Moira, how it all ends, everything.

And he wouldn't be caught dead hobnobbing it with anyone having anything to do with Apocalypse.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Wonder Woman Yara Flor

8b1xbuoho3z51.jpg

Pretty much the only Future State book I'm excited for. Her design is way too good not to be introduced into the mainstream universe.

Conner is wasted on a Suicide Squad book.

i think everyone is in agreeance with that. at least until we see her character. heres hoping she isnt an america chavez 2.0