Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hellions looked at how X Of Swords spun left out of control and was like 'You know what, I think we can triple the fukkery'. :ehh:

Book is pure jokes. Probably the most selfish and a$$hole-ish team since Ellis' Thunderbolts.:russ:
I'm just waiting for the issue where Havok and Psylocke snap the fukk out on the Quiet Council for the bonehead idea of allowing Mr. Sinister to have control of a team like this.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hellions the best damn book in the mutant verse :blessed: :russ:

Sinister such a fukking a$$hole :laff:

Gorgon :wow: Seems the trolling and shenanigans is finally over...or just 1 more issue of it before we get the real point of this damn story :heh: I truly hope Saturnyne gets a worse ending than that Builder that got destroyed by Thor in Infinity:pacspit:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so franklin has now never been a mutant. so all that shyt during xmen vs ff was worthless except for charles getting on the richards bad side

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Immortal Hulk 40 was dope
The thing coming back to run the fade was a crazy cliffhanger. :ohlawd: Joe out here thinking quick on his feet:smugbiden: it’s all gotta come down to Joe and the Savage personas to make a amends shyt is high stakes right now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so franklin has now never been a mutant. so all that shyt during xmen vs ff was worthless except for charles getting on the richards bad side
What? :dahell:

I don't know what's going on with Dan Slott anymore. The man used to be must-read on any book but he's been doing some straight garbage stuff with major characters.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Immortal Hulk 40 was dope
The thing coming back to run the fade was a crazy cliffhanger. :ohlawd: Joe out here thinking quick on his feet:smugbiden: it’s all gotta come down to Joe and the Savage personas to make a amends shyt is high stakes right now.
Doc Sasquatch as a name had me like :russ:
The Thing was squared up and ready to go at the end of this issue too.:mjlol:
And I'm assuming that the end of this story is going to be all of Banner's persona's merging into one unified prime personality. That is the only thing I can think of for how this all turns out.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What? :dahell:

I don't know what's going on with Dan Slott anymore. The man used to be must-read on any book but he's been doing some straight garbage stuff with major characters.
I think the last time I really enjoyed Slott's writing on a book was the Doc Ock as Peter Parker stuff and his run on Silver Surfer.