Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
J8mq_zPQ4s9eqMN5eDUjRQkjpV3SSVdqSv6gPji2y8LhexopX8eqndrzi8rxbVJFI5HmtV5rmh7b=s1600
vrO8GTb0Al6mEyJOZaDJJ6jPy9s_YBgp6NyboaYffeE0RdFvqlOZtrDmI-MyQSulfzevdc8rM5kY=s1600

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i dont think that would be enough at this point. i think she would need straight up rehab to not want to just fukk things up at this point. shes always gonna get the not jean treatment. and being able to read minds of people telling her that wouldnt help. maybe keeping her on the moon with the other summers might help? but then again, i dont know if having her near cable and gabe would be a good idea either
She got along great with Nate Grey..its sad he's not here for any of this unified Nation push.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
it would be enough.

She wouldn't/shouldn't be on the moon.

Hell, Inferno happened as a whole because she wants to be treated as Maddie, and not "Not Jean"

It's the thing that drives her fixation on Alex and Nate Grey.

They treated her like Maddie.

I think the worst she would ever do is plot on Sinister or pal around with Illyana, since they're both attached to Limbo.

If Selene of all people can be fine on the island after trying to kill Captain America that SAME MONTH, then Madelyne should be res'ed

alex treating her like maddy didnt stop her from trying to sacrifice him. id rather her than other villains because although shes crazy, shes at least sincere. but shes definetely gonna need work. that being said it doesnt stop the high council foe being hypocrites for allowing all the other villains to be there

She got along great with Nate Grey..its sad he's not here for any of this unified Nation push.

if its a psychic brainwashing thing like some suspect then nate wouldnt go for it. honestly i dont think either of the nates would. especially if they someone like deadpool as more dangerous as fukking exodus

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
alex treating her like maddy didnt stop her from trying to sacrifice him. id rather her than other villains because although shes crazy, shes at least sincere. but shes definetely gonna need work. that being said it doesnt stop the high council foe being hypocrites for allowing all the other villains to be there

if its a psychic brainwashing thing like some suspect then nate wouldnt go for it. honestly i dont think either of the nates would. especially if they someone like deadpool as more dangerous as fukking exodus

:ehh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Aye brehs, how long before Mystique flips out, Sabretooth gets outta tha pit, Vulcan comes to his senses

Mystique and the destiny thing seems like a long con, like that shyt will happen awhile after folk find out about Moira. I can see her helping Sabretooth get out.

Vulcan will probably fukk shyt up way before that tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
At the rate they fixed Kitty's death and fukkery keeps accumulating it could also be next week.

Moira's book was supposed to be out months ago and they've delayed it because they don't want to move the "main plot" forward right now. I guess the books are selling well or Marvel just wants to use mutants as their main line during the pandemic :pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
it would be enough.

She wouldn't/shouldn't be on the moon.

Hell, Inferno happened as a whole because she wants to be treated as Maddie, and not "Not Jean"

It's the thing that drives her fixation on Alex and Nate Grey.

They treated her like Maddie.

I think the worst she would ever do is plot on Sinister or pal around with Illyana, since they're both attached to Limbo.

If Selene of all people can be fine on the island after trying to kill Captain America that SAME MONTH, then Madelyne should be res'ed
That is the biggest issue with the resurrection process...it all seems so arbitrary if people like Selene can be resurrected but for some reason Madelyne is too far gone.

They won't resurrect her because it would make Jean and Scott uncomfortable and they should all just admit it.