Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Been reading marvel old odd ass comics

Have marvel did any recent comics with Deaths head and Digitek?
Deaths-Head-1-2019.jpg

Think there was 4 issues.
I be too high to read this silly shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra got any good Doctor Who/Marvel crossover ideas?

13/Power Pack?

11th/Fantastic Four/Secret Wars 2 Beyonder?

10th ruining the X-Men's lives cause Kitty, Rogue and Jubilee would wanna leave with him?

Capaldi/Doom/Kang?

9th/War/Cable/Daleks?

:heh: I've always had this scenario in my head where during Infinity Gauntlet,. Mephisto would trick The Doctor into showing up and Thanos would only see it as a blind spot because of The Doctor and Time.

Thanos would figure it wasn't Adam Warlock he wasn't seeing, and would recognize the TARDIS sound.

He'd gamble that he would deal, depending on which one it was.....

and it turned out to be 7th with angry 10th and 11th (cause they've been dealing with 7th)

he'd just throw the gauntlet down like "fukk!!!! :what::what::what::what::what:" and leave saying he didn't wanna be God anyway :mjlol:
The Doctor added to one of those time travel stories that Dr. Doom and Iron Man tend to have occasionally would be hilarious.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was just going to post about this. So fukk everything that happened in Avengers vs X-Men, where The Avengers wanted to stop the Phoenix Force? They fukked up Cyclops' character development for what? Again, Cyclops was right.
And based on the solicits these a$$holes are going to be fighting on another for the honor of becoming the new host for the Phoenix.

This is all Jason Aaron and his hard on for that bullshyt "Original Avengers" story he came up with. I really need dude to be taken off the Avengers book because his run has been more failure than success.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

DCUniverse is turning into a Marvel Unlimited-type service for comics.

Figured this would be the end result once HBO Max came on the scene.
Would've been dumb to shutter the whole thing once they ended the video side considering they had the comics functionality in place already.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Too much Phoenix, too much Galactus and too much infinity stones (and Joker).
Stories feel less important now.
I agree but I just pick up shyt that matters to me. I’m interested in King in Black because I love Cates Venom run. X of swords I’ll fukk with because I like the Krakoa thing as a whole.