Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is the dumbest shyt ever from X-Men #12...what the hell kind of power is that?
EiDyUMCWsAAg9I7

I am dreading this X of Swords event based off of this issue of X-Men because it's going to a bunch of ridiculous bullshyt like this to make characters no one gives a dman about seem unbeatable right up until some deus ex machina at the end that wins things for the Krakoa mutants.
:russ: bytch out here in battlefields bumpin Jay - "Change the Game" and NaS - "Ether" back to back

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Excalibur directly leads into X-Men.

I wonder if Forge got any more of them mutant power cancelling guns on deck.

everybody else does :mjlol:

Hellions was...... I dunno what to say about Hellions. Res Maddie, you fukking b*stards. Her life is ALL OF YOUR FAULTS. Sinister being leery of Nanny of all people :mjlol:

I read X-Force late and got excited thinking Nate Grey was back.

I can't think of the last time I didn't read an event-centric DC title that Tom Taylor didn't write

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Marvel celebrating the untouchable legacy of Chris Claremont this December..his 50th anniversary.
In the CHRIS CLAREMONT ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL, the acclaimed writer returns to the world of the X-Men with a brand-new story. Dani Moonstar is drafted for a mission across time and space for an incredible psychic showdown against the Shadow King—joining forces with other characters created and defined by the pen of Chris Claremont! In this extra-sized milestone issue, Claremont will team up with a host of iconic artists including Brett Booth and reunite with his classic New Mutantscollaborator, Bill Sienkiewicz.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Excalibur directly leads into X-Men.

I wonder if Forge got any more of them mutant power cancelling guns on deck.

everybody else does :mjlol:

Hellions was...... I dunno what to say about Hellions. Res Maddie, you fukking b*stards. Her life is ALL OF YOUR FAULTS. Sinister being leery of Nanny of all people :mjlol:

I read X-Force late and got excited thinking Nate Grey was back.

I can't think of the last time I didn't read an event-centric DC title that Tom Taylor didn't write
Them deciding not to resurrect Madelyne is a total dikk move.

And I guess they have no intentions of resurrecting Empath either from the looks of it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

It really is. It's not like she doesn't have an X-Gene. She didn't even steal it.... like Sinister

And I guess they have no intentions of resurrecting Empath either from the looks of it.

that boy got problems.

Empath is an interesting character study. I kinda feel like anybody who had his powers IRL would turn out like him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It really is. It's not like she doesn't have an X-Gene. She didn't even steal it.... like Sinister

that boy got problems.

Empath is an interesting character study. I kinda feel like anybody who had his powers IRL would turn out like him.
That's what I enjoyed most about the character and always wanted to see him as a bigger villain in the X-Universe.
He's a guy who can control other people's emotions but really has no control over his own based on how he has been repeatedly manipulated by women he "loved".
Plus his name is such a fukk you from Emma Frost because she gave someone with an inability to show empathy the name "Empath".

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's what I enjoyed most about the character and always wanted to see him as a bigger villain in the X-Universe.
He's a guy who can control other people's emotions but really has no control over his own based on how he has been repeatedly manipulated by women he "loved".
Plus his name is such a fukk you from Emma Frost because she gave someone with an inability to show empathy the name "Empath".

prolly why they won't res him :mjlol:

edit: and yeah, he's always been on my list of characters I'd make into much bigger threats if I could pitch ideas.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is the dumbest shyt ever from X-Men #12...what the hell kind of power is that?
EiDyUMCWsAAg9I7

I am dreading this X of Swords event based off of this issue of X-Men because it's going to a bunch of ridiculous bullshyt like this to make characters no one gives a dman about seem unbeatable right up until some deus ex machina at the end that wins things for the Krakoa mutants.

And I'm all here for it :blessed:

Her power is as dumb as Domino's :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

probably because they cant give her something to stay in line. its the same reason that sabretooth was never gonna be able to stay on krakoa and why mystique is hanging on by a thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
probably because they cant give her something to stay in line. its the same reason that sabretooth was never gonna be able to stay on krakoa and why mystique is hanging on by a thread

all they gotta do is have scott say "im sorry" and give her to Alex.

Hell, Scott doesn't even have to say it.

Maddie's problem has ALWAYS been knowing she wasn't Jean. Literally.

And EVERYONE treating her like she was "Not Jean".

The only REAL problem they'd have with resurrecting her would be Jean acting like she wasn't Cable's actual ACTUAL Mom.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
all they gotta do is have scott say "im sorry" and give her to Alex.

Hell, Scott doesn't even have to say it.

Maddie's problem has ALWAYS been knowing she wasn't Jean. Literally.

And EVERYONE treating her like she was "Not Jean".

The only REAL problem they'd have with resurrecting her would be Jean acting like she wasn't Cable's actual ACTUAL Mom.

i dont think that would be enough at this point. i think she would need straight up rehab to not want to just fukk things up at this point. shes always gonna get the not jean treatment. and being able to read minds of people telling her that wouldnt help. maybe keeping her on the moon with the other summers might help? but then again, i dont know if having her near cable and gabe would be a good idea either

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i dont think that would be enough at this point. i think she would need straight up rehab to not want to just fukk things up at this point. shes always gonna get the not jean treatment. and being able to read minds of people telling her that wouldnt help. maybe keeping her on the moon with the other summers might help? but then again, i dont know if having her near cable and gabe would be a good idea either

it would be enough.

She wouldn't/shouldn't be on the moon.

Hell, Inferno happened as a whole because she wants to be treated as Maddie, and not "Not Jean"

It's the thing that drives her fixation on Alex and Nate Grey.

They treated her like Maddie.

I think the worst she would ever do is plot on Sinister or pal around with Illyana, since they're both attached to Limbo.

If Selene of all people can be fine on the island after trying to kill Captain America that SAME MONTH, then Madelyne should be res'ed