Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Mystique and the destiny thing seems like a long con, like that shyt will happen awhile after folk find out about Moira. I can see her helping Sabretooth get out.

Vulcan will probably fukk shyt up way before that tho

i think sabretooth getting out will be the last thing that just razes the earth that was krakoa after all is said and done. between the exodus cult, the hellfire buisness practices, the various fukkery that sinister in involved in, baiting mystique with a carrot they dont plan on giving her, apocalpyse talking all that community shyt, while willing to sacrifice others for the sake of it,the issues with the russians and beast in general, whatever the hell cypher and warlock are doing and gabe being a bad sandwich away from losing his shyt, not counting outside factors like doom and reed potentially dunking on the island, theres a whole lotta shyt thats gonna go down before then.

That is the biggest issue with the resurrection process...it all seems so arbitrary if people like Selene can be resurrected but for some reason Madelyne is too far gone.

They won't resurrect her because it would make Jean and Scott uncomfortable and they should all just admit it.

i think thats part of it as well as sinister voting down because maddy is privy to all the shyt that was happening at the lab. he cant let that shyt come to light

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i think sabretooth getting out will be the last thing that just razes the earth that was krakoa after all is said and done. between the exodus cult, the hellfire buisness practices, the various fukkery that sinister in involved in, baiting mystique with a carrot they dont plan on giving her, apocalpyse talking all that community shyt, while willing to sacrifice others for the sake of it,the issues with the russians and beast in general, whatever the hell cypher and warlock are doing and gabe being a bad sandwich away from losing his shyt, not counting outside factors like doom and reed potentially dunking on the island, theres a whole lotta shyt thats gonna go down before then.
My assumption was that once Mystique figures out they never plan on resurrecting Destiny that she's going let Sabretooth out as part of whatever plan she comes up with to get revenge.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol:
9VIswte.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

All that fukkery :wow:
I could see Doom maybe trying some shyt.. but I doubt Reed would

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My assumption was that once Mystique figures out they never plan on resurrecting Destiny that she's going let Sabretooth out as part of whatever plan she comes up with to get revenge.
she could probably start a purge cabin in the woods style

All that fukkery :wow:
I could see Doom maybe trying some shyt.. but I doubt Reed would

after charles removed the dampener from his brain then gloated about it? or if something happens to franklin? im not so sure. theres only so much someone like him can take

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That is the biggest issue with the resurrection process...it all seems so arbitrary if people like Selene can be resurrected but for some reason Madelyne is too far gone.

They won't resurrect her because it would make Jean and Scott uncomfortable and they should all just admit it.

one hunnid.
:russ: bytch out here in battlefields bumpin Jay - "Change the Game" and NaS - "Ether" back to back

while walking in slo mo

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Too much Phoenix, too much Galactus and too much infinity stones (and Joker).
Stories feel less important now.
Not only that the big crossover events are so choppy.
you get one page with 4 panels each panel with 5 different heroes all doing something different it's so massive that is just becomes a meaningless blur.

On DC side there's like 3 Joker stories going on at once :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The new guy Warner Bros hired to run DC Comics with Jim Lee is black.

phu0o1G.jpg

DC named former Activision Blizzard executive Daniel Cherry as senior vice president and general manager, Warner Bros. has officially announced. In this newly-created role, Cherry will work alongside DC's chief creative officer/publisher Jim Lee, with them both reporting directly to Warner Bros. global brands and experience president Pam Lifford.

In this position, Cherry will have oversight of the following DC departments - business affairs, manufacturing, editorial, talent services, marketing, sales, brand and direct to consumer, and business development. He will also share business development duties with Anne DePies, DC's current senior VP of business strategy, finance, and administration.

Coinciding with Cherry joining DC and working closely with the new general manager, CCO/publisher Jim Lee will take on "expanded responsibilities surrounding the overall DC brand."

DC finds its first general manager in Activision Blizzard's Esports division | GamesRadar+

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been reading marvel old odd ass comics

Have marvel did any recent comics with Deaths head and Digitek?

Digitek showed up in the first Civil War

Haven't seen Death's Head in a comic since....

actually I swear I saw him recently. :patrice:

Fun Fact (cause I can't resist): Death's Head only exists in Marvel because The Doctor from Doctor Who (The 7th Doctor if you want specifics) made him human sized and dumped him off at The Baxter Building.

Meaning The Doctor is canon in both Marvel AND Star Trek.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra got any good Doctor Who/Marvel crossover ideas?

13/Power Pack?

11th/Fantastic Four/Secret Wars 2 Beyonder?

10th ruining the X-Men's lives cause Kitty, Rogue and Jubilee would wanna leave with him?

Capaldi/Doom/Kang?

9th/War/Cable/Daleks?

:heh: I've always had this scenario in my head where during Infinity Gauntlet,. Mephisto would trick The Doctor into showing up and Thanos would only see it as a blind spot because of The Doctor and Time.

Thanos would figure it wasn't Adam Warlock he wasn't seeing, and would recognize the TARDIS sound.

He'd gamble that he would deal, depending on which one it was.....

and it turned out to be 7th with angry 10th and 11th (cause they've been dealing with 7th)

he'd just throw the gauntlet down like "fukk!!!! :what::what::what::what::what:" and leave saying he didn't wanna be God anyway :mjlol: