Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull list for this week:

Amethyst #5
Batman/Superman #11
Batman Three Jokers #1
DCeased Unkillables TPB
Detective Comics #1026
Flash #760
Justice League Dark #25
Suicide Squad #8
Wonder Woman #761
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #107
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2020 Annual
Amazing Spider-Man #47
Daredevil Annual #1
Hellions #3
X-Factor #2
X-Men #11

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
118188519_3577972755548820_4240709315679961913_n.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
dikkhead Strange was great. If Hickman wanted to do a Doc Strange run I would be here for it.

I do hope that making Wanda an eternal fukk up who everyone always reminds that she's a fukk up doesn't become the new thing for Marvel writers.

It would be really easy to skip all the work other writers have done over the years to rehab the character and just harp on one moment in the characters history as what defines her. Basically I hope they don't Hank Pym her.

its way too late for that at this point.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They are definitely going to Hank Pym the fukk out of Scarlet Witch forever. Marvel needs to take a fukking look at DC handling John Stewart after Xanshi was destroyed. Yes, it is still brought up from time to time but only to establish that John has grown from it and it doesn't define his character or stories.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They are definitely going to Hank Pym the fukk out of Scarlet Witch forever. Marvel needs to take a fukking look at DC handling John Stewart after Xanshi was destroyed. Yes, it is still brought up from time to time but only to establish that John has grown from it and it doesn't define his character or stories.

It just burns me up how Marvel did Hank Pym. Dan Slott’s underrated run on Avengers was like a shot in the arm Hank Pym needed. It gave him a purpose, a new confidence, and kinda made him a little arrogant. Then Marvel threw it all in the trash can. Hell, they don’t mention the baby Skrull Hank n Tigra had anymore lol!

Now Wanda is going down a similar path which is stupid since the MCU has garnered her new fans AND a tv show. Those ppl who dig her character are gonna pick up tha comic n be like “Uhhhh.....why Scarlet Witch a loser?”

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Three joker Issue number 1 story is hella dope not gonna drop spoilers but check it out ASAP

I hate the whole concept but the issue was pretty good.
I enjoyed it too. The mystery has had me hooked since they dropped the Three Jokers nugget five years ago. And Jason Fabook is drawing his ass off in this one.

I also enjoy that this book has the nerds enraged online.:russ:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I enjoyed it too. The mystery has had me hooked since they dropped the Three Jokers nugget five years ago. And Jason Fabook is drawing his ass off in this one.

I also enjoy that this book has the nerds enraged online.:russ:

Can't believe it was that long. I wonder if anything changed considering Darkseid War took place before Endgame. I don't want to give spoilers, but this shyts on the whole Pale Man concept. Unless there has been other Jokers, which I think is being implied.