Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Thor bodied Galactus and Black Winter just to find out Thanos coming with mljonir with the stones in, a black gauntlet and Marvel Zombies. Cates bringing back threads from Thanos Win and Silver Surfer Black. :wow:

Been wondering what the hell Thanos Wins looks like back when that arc ended

:wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
X-Men Empyre was once again :mjlol:

Whole arc was fun fukkery. Fun final issue with Strange treating Wanda like the moron she was, that explosive kid talking to his zombie self, the Cotati treated like fukking jobbers.

Beast :francis:

Wanda for fukk sakes :snoop: :dead:

Aye, wtf :picard: :russ:

I kinda like this strange.

he's condescending but you know he's bitter cause he took heavy losses

very much ":comeon: goddamn would yall leave me alone!?"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I kinda like this strange.

he's condescending but you know he's bitter cause he took heavy losses

very much ":comeon: goddamn would yall leave me alone!?"
dikkhead Strange was great. If Hickman wanted to do a Doc Strange run I would be here for it.

I do hope that making Wanda an eternal fukk up who everyone always reminds that she's a fukk up doesn't become the new thing for Marvel writers.

It would be really easy to skip all the work other writers have done over the years to rehab the character and just harp on one moment in the characters history as what defines her. Basically I hope they don't Hank Pym her.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Eh, I dropped Excalibur after issue 2 or 3 but came back for this one (read they are building up X of Swords in this) and didn't feel lost at all. I mean sure, stuff happens that I have no previous knowledge (the green and white priestesses) but the book is pretty straight forward explaining what is going on :ld:

I do hope that making Wanda an eternal fukk up who everyone always reminds that she's a fukk up doesn't become the new thing for Marvel writers.

It seemed to me Hickman is not done with Wanda and that there will be some sort of redemption arc, specially with that last panel.

At least I kinda hope so, I don't want Hickman making Wanda a running gag like Percy killing Quentin Quire every issue of X-Force like he's Kenny from South Part :heh:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
dikkhead Strange was great. If Hickman wanted to do a Doc Strange run I would be here for it.

It would be really easy to skip all the work other writers have done over the years to rehab the character and just harp on one moment in the characters history as what defines her. Basically I hope they don't Hank Pym her.

yeah she needs to carry t... but not constantly be punished for it.

her short lived solo series was a good start.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League is just awful and has been for awhile.

They really need to get an A-list writing/art team on the book ASAP.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
118094104_611214719820472_5154446440260801339_n.jpg