Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:russ:

tumblr_inline_phw209w4dJ1rp2l9y_500.png

tumblr_inline_phw1z58MzR1rp2l9y_500.png

tumblr_inline_phw20svcJk1rp2l9y_500.png

tumblr_inline_phw1z8rbFH1rp2l9y_500.png

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Maybe not a brand new character.....:patrice:
Doubt it's Storm
She looks too black to be Monet.

Frenzy last got a push a few years back... hmmm when was the last time we saw Reyes :patrice:

she just got killed by one of them lil red dudes like a week or two ago

I didn't even realize it was wednesday. :mjcry:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
she just got killed by one of them lil red dudes like a week or two ago

I didn't even realize it was wednesday. :mjcry:

I saw that and immediately had regret for Hickman's whole resurrection process deal going on.

Cecilia Reyes's power is literally a passive/active force field around her body that normally reacts before she can to protect her from powers. Yet this little super meat boy can just knife and kill her with no problem? I didn't want the resurrection protocols to become a gimmick and they start offing X-characters like Kenny, but it looks like its turning into that and its gonna cheapen deaths when they really do happen....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I saw that and immediately had regret for Hickman's whole resurrection process deal going on.

Cecilia Reyes's power is literally a passive/active force field around her body that normally reacts before she can to protect her from powers. Yet this little super meat boy can just knife and kill her with no problem? I didn't want the resurrection protocols to become a gimmick and they start offing X-characters like Kenny, but it looks like its turning into that and its gonna cheapen deaths when they really do happen....

they basically used her for cheap cannon fodder and shock value.... which... doesn't exist as far as mutant deaths go.

and yeah, that was the MAIN reason I wanted Kitty's death to be stretched out for at least a year or to.

I ESPECIALLY hate the reason she coukdn't be brought back immedately.

Her "permanent" death meant something.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC