Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't believe it was that long. I wonder if anything changed considering Darkseid War took place before Endgame. I don't want to give spoilers, but this shyts on the whole Pale Man concept. Unless there has been other Jokers, which I think is being implied.
The way the Joker who considers himself the boss was talking it sounded like they routinely find suitable candidates and "make" new Jokers.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel has been promoting the X OF SWORDS event by pushing that one of the Swordbearers of Arakko is a big mystery:

ePWB9K9.jpg

But then there was this page in the X-Men FCBD book which reveals what the character looks like under the mask:

jEsScB9.jpg

So my question is...Harpo, who dis woman?

Is it supposed to be Storm? Or maybe Monet? Frenzy? Cecilia Reyes?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Marvel has been promoting the X OF SWORDS event by pushing that one of the Swordbearers of Arakko is a big mystery:

ePWB9K9.jpg

But then there was this page in the X-Men FCBD book which reveals what the character looks like under the mask:

jEsScB9.jpg

A former dora milaje who was a mutant on the low? :ohhh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

ePWB9K9.jpg

jEsScB9.jpg

Probably a brand new character

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Maybe not a brand new character.....:patrice:
Doubt it's Storm
She looks too black to be Monet.

Frenzy last got a push a few years back... hmmm when was the last time we saw Reyes :patrice:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maybe not a brand new character.....:patrice:
Doubt it's Storm
She looks too black to be Monet.

Frenzy last got a push a few years back... hmmm when was the last time we saw Reyes :patrice:
They fluctuate with Monet's coloring so much that you never know if she's going to be white or tan or brown from book to book.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If she's just Apocalypse's long lost daughter that's going to be lame.

Apocalypse already got currently living family tho.. Blink and Chamber..and Holocaust. So I don't think they would do that.

They fluctuate with Monet's coloring so much that you never know if she's going to be white or tan or brown from book to book.

Yeah they fluctuate with her coloring...but you would never think she was black either way :yeshrug:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The way the Joker who considers himself the boss was talking it sounded like they routinely find suitable candidates and "make" new Jokers.

That actually concerned me. Batman is already overexposed, and if this actually turns out to be a hit with the fans, I can see AT&T wanting this to be canon and doing all types of fukkery with Joker. Joker War. All Jokers Unite. Joker Island. The Council of Jokers.

Also, which Joker was Harley fukking, or were they all passing her around :russ:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reyes has been doctoring around Krakoa.

Frenzy's a likely choice b/c she debuted as part of the Alliance of Evil who worked for Apocalypse, so those links match some hints.

Although they could pull another Moira & have it be Stevie Hunter or something...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Reyes has been doctoring around Krakoa.

Frenzy's a likely choice b/c she debuted as part of the Alliance of Evil who worked for Apocalypse, so those links match some hints.

Although they could pull another Moira & have it be Stevie Hunter or something...

Completely forgot she has been on Krakoa.. then again haven't read those issues since last year

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three Jokers was :fire:, but the main thing I kept thinking as I was reading it was that they really should have let Fabok finish Doomsday Clock.

I know they didn't want to have more than one artist on it, but it wouldn't have missed a step, and barely anyone would have noticed a difference. Most of all it would have come out on time and actually mattered and fit to its original premise, and it wouldn't have had to awkwardly force in references to Sanctuary, 5G, and the Dark Multiverse, and get its impact derailed by Snyder with the Doom War and Death Metal.