Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I forgot that book even existed. Last thing I remember is they were in a nightclub fighting fairies.

Marvel needs to do a new West Coast Avengers book except this time actually make it an official Avengers title instead of a kooky New Warriors type book like the last attempt.

Agreed, they need a 2nd "Avengers" book that's not some parody bullshyt.

Hell, the Squadron Supreme and Putin Nation are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for Aaron's Avengers to free up some time, so it's not like there's a shortage of villain teams.

The Black Order are also around not doing shyt in that Captain Marvel spin-off book, that I think is also cancelled or was a mini.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Immortal Hulk just turned the fukkery up
The Leader is such a bytch to make the Hulk explode and kill the people at the town he was fixing.
I can't wait to buy the Omnibus for this run.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Agreed, they need a 2nd "Avengers" book that's not some parody bullshyt.

Hell, the Squadron Supreme and Putin Nation are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for Aaron's Avengers to free up some time, so it's not like there's a shortage of villain teams.

The Black Order are also around not doing shyt in that Captain Marvel spin-off book, that I think is also cancelled or was a mini.
And there are so many characters who could be on a new WCA just sitting around collecting dust right now.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Makes sense that it would take Al "The Gawd" Ewing to finally be the person to write the real Moondragon properly.
:blessed:
EdEqxrDXsAEND7v

EdEqxrOWoAQFI0W

much hype.

also, it's great to see another obscure character like Blackjack O'Hare

Lotta people assume he's a Bucky O'Hare ripoff, but it's actually the other way around

d57n99m-1ae0251d-433e-4e29-957e-fc34f009eb42.png

Believe it or not, I never heard of this Prince of Power dude. I actually thought it was Killraven at first. @Jello Biafra any idea who this Prince dude is?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
much hype.

Lotta people assume he's a Bucky O'Hare ripoff, but it's actually the other way around

Believe it or not, I never heard of this Prince of Power dude. I actually thought it was Killraven at first. @Jello Biafra any idea who this Prince dude is?
That cartoon Bucky O'Hare was one of the hardest cartoons to ever catch on TV.
I NEVER knew when the hell it came on!

and the video game was stooopid wild trash!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I forgot that book even existed. Last thing I remember is they were in a nightclub fighting fairies.

Marvel needs to do a new West Coast Avengers book except this time actually make it an official Avengers title instead of a kooky New Warriors type book like the last attempt.
hey man!
i thought that series was kinda dope!

:birdman:

:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
much hype.

I thought was KIllraven at first too because the character design is so similar and then I thought it might be Glorian but that didn't make any sense. I think he's a new character.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Man since my comic book shop when outta business I been using the YouTube pages of “DopeSpill” and “Comics Explained”. They do complete summaries on almost every Marvel/DC run or event. Even past ones.

MAN I had no idea of Thor teaming with Galactus to go after some new threat The Black Winter

OR

Wonder Woman killing TBWL and THAT making it worse on tha Justice League.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
now to add to the "how is krakoa gonna get fukked" list, charles and max pissing off doom and fukking with reeds mind, but making him aware that they have. theyre gonna fukk with wakanda next and reed tchalla and doom are gonna come together like voltron to fukk that whole island up

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gahdamn Hellions reads like a straight up horror comic :picard:

Empath is still a scumbag piece of shyt, but that's SCALPHUNTER, breh. Not some angsty teenager :russ:

This whole team.... It's like you expect Sinister to be on some fukkery, this is legit Sinister's fukkery team.

This is prolly the first time in Marvel history where we've had all the major mutant pieces in play. I'm ITCHING for some kind of Maddie/Jean/Scott/Cable/Teen Cable/Apocalypse/Sinister interaction.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
imagine marvel heaven was full of multiple versions of mutants saying ":francis: you died when!?!"

Idea based on Doctor Who, where he got teleported via a one way teleporter that was only powered by the energy he gave the machine when he died.

he died every three days.

he did that for 4.5 billion years.

Yeah he won, got out and escaped cause it's The Doctor.

The conundrum is... If The Doctor teleported there and died in 3 days, but used his regeneration energy to power the machine that teleported him in.....

is it The Doctor? Or did he die?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
now to add to the "how is krakoa gonna get fukked" list, charles and max pissing off doom and fukking with reeds mind, but making him aware that they have. theyre gonna fukk with wakanda next and reed tchalla and doom are gonna come together like voltron to fukk that whole island up
You just know Mystique is going to be the first one to do something :sadcam: