Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
anything and everything hoping it sticks. metal should have been an event instead of drawing it out like they have

It doesn’t feel like a big event. Maybe because I haven’t been reading JL. :manny:

I hated that so much.
Snyder is just writing anything in service to his shytty creation.

At first I was :ohhh: when it debuted, now I’m :camby:

I didn’t even finish the mini-series. Is he getting royalties off the creation? I’m sure comic geeks are horny over it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Marvel Made, powered by ReedPop

Ordered the Premiere Bundle w/bonus sketch

Skottie Young is one of my favorite artists.

Edit

The pins are real dope if youre someone like me who wears hats alot.
I got a Punisher teflon joint with a S.Young Pun pin on the front of it.

I get mad compliments when i wear that shyt!

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Venom 26 was pretty dope
I'm pretty sure Virus is Jack O Lantern. I'm guessing Eddie and Dylan went to another reality that worships Knull

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It doesn’t feel like a big event. Maybe because I haven’t been reading JL. :manny:

At first I was :ohhh: when it debuted, now I’m :camby:

I didn’t even finish the mini-series. Is he getting royalties off the creation? I’m sure comic geeks are horny over it.
Snyder's pushing of BWL has become way worse than how Bendis used to shove The Hood down everyone's throats.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Makes sense that it would take Al "The Gawd" Ewing to finally be the person to write the real Moondragon properly.
:blessed:
EdEqxrDXsAEND7v

EdEqxrOWoAQFI0W

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So Strikeforce got cancelled as well.

I thought the cast of characters were better than the AoWakanda crew but half the squad was basically wallpaper status. Literally nothing for Bucky or Spider-Woman to do. Monica wasn't much better off, and should be a bit beyond this type of team anyway. Which kinda goes back to the formation of the team.. which felt a bit random. And the overall plot being a bit of a snooze-fest that doesn't seem to be a larger part of anything relevant going on.

With characters like Voodoo, Wanda, Monica, Hercules, Wonder Man, Blue Marvel, etc not having shyt to do (being wall paper in strange academy and "savage avengers" non-withstanding), that's a hell of a free agent list

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Strikeforce got cancelled as well.

I thought the cast of characters were better than the AoWakanda crew but half the squad was basically wallpaper status. Literally nothing for Bucky or Spider-Woman to do. Monica wasn't much better off, and should be a bit beyond this type of team anyway. Which kinda goes back to the formation of the team.. which felt a bit random. And the overall plot being a bit of a snooze-fest that doesn't seem to be a larger part of anything relevant going on.

With characters like Voodoo, Wanda, Monica, Hercules, Wonder Man, Blue Marvel, etc not having shyt to do (being wall paper in strange academy and "savage avengers" non-withstanding), that's a hell of a free agent list
I forgot that book even existed. Last thing I remember is they were in a nightclub fighting fairies.

Marvel needs to do a new West Coast Avengers book except this time actually make it an official Avengers title instead of a kooky New Warriors type book like the last attempt.

Last edited: