Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County

source.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I had no idea he was still on the book because brehs stopped shytting on it (probably because they stopped reading it?) :wow:

I stopped after like issue 10, then I got the first Wakanda in Space issue.

I wish him the best, but he needs more understanding and appreciation for comics, sci-fi/fantasy, and specifically BP. The irony is that his Cap started off good, so he does understand real world application in comics, but not the mythology

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whoever had a problem with the little villian kids in Marauders should be happy with today's issue. Of course is setting up further stuff in the future but they took a pretty nice L. Emma can be ruthless as fukk :heh:

Kitty :mjcry:

I have no idea who is the (redacted) person who keeps sending stuff to the X-Desk of the US Government but at this point I don't understand why it's still a mystery. I think it's been established it's not a mutant so who cares who it is?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I have no idea who is the (redacted) person who keeps sending stuff to the X-Desk of the US Government but at this point I don't understand why it's still a mystery. I think it's been established it's not a mutant so who cares who it is?

I been guessing that it's Valarie Cooper.

Or Mystique

:mjgrin: just be glad me and @Jello Biafra aren't in charge of plotting and writing

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I been guessing that it's Valarie Cooper.

Or Mystique

:mjgrin: just be glad me and @Jello Biafra aren't in charge of plotting and writing
If I was writing it I'd have had Emma and Pyro roll up into those brats HQ and it would have been 3 splash pages of induced aneurysms and child incinerations.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If I was writing it I'd have had Emma and Pyro roll up into those brats HQ and it would have been 3 splash pages of induced aneurysms and child incinerations.

I'd have Sinister ask Forge to make a gun that activates a powerless X-Gene in humans just so they could get away with it :mjlol: