Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just got Eternals by Neil Gaiman in to get ready for the coming trailers. :wow:

I'll be picking up the latest X books on Wednesday.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dQelXzW.jpg

aJjgr57.jpg

lJvXjrU.jpg

14ymaXw.jpg

F6qx4vZ.jpg

AGIu2LQ.jpg

eIyLRPW.jpg

duJjHEZ.jpg
What book is this in

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

:laff:

They did HoX and PoX last week, finished it early in the week. I was :russ: at how Sal and his wife were all excited about the story and trying to explain all the different shyt that happens and the other two dudes were like :what: what is going on, and why :why: the two sides of Hickman in nutshell.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

They did HoX and PoX last week, finished it early in the week. I was :russ: at how Sal and his wife were all excited about the story and trying to explain all the different shyt that happens and the other two dudes were like :what: what is going on, and why :why: the two sides of Hickman in nutshell.

Watched this when it came out last night. I've become a bigger fan of ComicPop than Comicstorian and Comics Explained.

Hearing Sal explain Heroes in Crisis was :laff:.

I also loved their reactions when they did the IDW Ninja Turtles comics and Sal explained that
Splinter and the Turtles are the reincarnation of Hamato Yoshi and his four sons.

Both of them were like:what::stopitslime::camby:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@Daredevil I was wrong, Hank is leading the intelligence division of X-Force (and all of Krakoa really). Dude went full :demonic: in X-Force 6.

X-Men #5 was really interesting.

New Mutants :picard:

it was a complete 190. I'm kinda confused.

That kinda thinking is gonna get him outplotted, though.

X-Men: It's good to see The Children of the Vault again. It's also gonna be interesting to see how that team is gonna turn out after being stuck in there for 500+ years.

Suicide Squad: BOOK OF THE WEEK :mjgrin: Right now at just 2 issues in I got it tied with Marauders as my favorite ongoing