Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
what a wack week. :mjcry:

I think the best thing I read was The Question, and that's only because I got a weakness for western comics for some reason
I got all kind of books to catch up on...no big deal..I'm a fast reader but I need to get to cracking on that because my daily lists on all platforms are starting to get more tenured.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yes he is

XMEN2019006-Brooks.jpg

When I see pics like this,

I only see Madelyne :mjgrin:

teacher

All Star
Daps
This is a pretty blah week. Only books I'm pulling that came out this week were Flash and Justice League Odyssey. Not a single DoX-book, and the other Marvel books I'm pulling all came out last week and/or come out next week. DC really fukked up not putting out Wonder Woman #750 out today since next week is fairly stacked. No way in hell I'm paying $10 for that with all the other books coming out next week.

I think the best thing I read was The Question, and that's only because I got a weakness for western comics for some reason

nobody reading spawn or the raven Croft one shots?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I might read Spawn. I'm off and on with him.

Kingpin still holding power as Mayor? Anyone been close to catching him red handed this time??
Nah. Not yet. Not publicly.

Been two light weeks this month.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

I read ravencroft sabretooth. It was a good little story with a wierd ass cast. But they're implying that
Claudia was related to jack Russell, and that seems a bit odd to me. Also, has Reed never met sinister before?
otherwise the series could be good if it stays the course

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I didn’t even bother to read it since I felt it was a waste of an issue. I don’t give a shyt about a flashback issue for a mini-series. :camby:

I didn’t even bother to read JL Odyssey. I’m losing interest in the series. :ld: