Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So are they implying that this new teen cable is really Longshot? Cause that's not gonna work

Sinister out here making combined clones of Legion and Mr. M.... but still wants Franklin Richards genetic material :dame:

Mr. Sinister vs Dr. Nemesis, written by Warren Ellis while on Hunter S. Thompson's drugs.... honestly this stuff creates itself. I don't understand how Marvel lets stuff like this pass them by
To be fair Ellis nowadays writes everything like an action movie storyboard. I mean, it's still a$$hole scientists doing insane science shyt but he's also storyboarding the movie adaptation ahead of things.:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What book are y'all talking about?
INCOMING #1
XItpZc9.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
To be fair Ellis nowadays writes everything like an action movie storyboard. I mean, it's still a$$hole scientists doing insane science shyt but he's also storyboarding the movie adaptation ahead of things.:russ:

yeah, he should definitely repitch Global Frequency to Netflix right now. They would be all over it.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Need some recommendations:

What’s a good graphic novel featuring Doctor Doom? I know he’s a dope character but never really read much about him.

Any must read Spider-Man graphic novels?

Also are there any of the Star Wars ones that are must reads?

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

What’s a good graphic novel featuring Doctor Doom? I know he’s a dope character but never really read much about him.

Any must read Spider-Man graphic novels?

Also are there any of the Star Wars ones that are must reads?
Triumph & Torment is the quintessential Dr Doom story. He recruits Dr Strange to help him save his mother's soul from hell.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Triumph & Torment is the quintessential Dr Doom story. He recruits Dr Strange to help him save his mother's soul from hell.
That's the one I was going to recommend too.
1758929.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR: UNTHINKABLE
2034295.jpg

IRON MAN: DOOMQUEST
2484779.jpg

BOOKS OF DOOM by Ed Brubaker
106045._SY475_.jpg

EMPEROR DOOM
1271712._SX318_.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I took my time to sit down and properly read it but I'm surprised so little has been said on East Of West ending. Not just here but all over the web, even though it's been Hickman's most consistent book (certainly in terms of release schedule). The final issue definitely wraps up everything at once, and I felt it could've taken a bit more time with certain moments (I'll never understand writers rushing the ending of something they worked years on), but regardless this was a great series with a satisfying conclusion.

Now if only it frees up some space in Hickman's schedule to get back to Black Monday Murders again.:lupe:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I took my time to sit down and properly read it but I'm surprised so little has been said on East Of West ending. Not just here but all over the web, even though it's been Hickman's most consistent book (certainly in terms of release schedule). The final issue definitely wraps up everything at once, and I felt it could've taken a bit more time with certain moments (I'll never understand writers rushing the ending of something they worked years on), but regardless this was a great series with a satisfying conclusion.

Now if only it frees up some space in Hickman's schedule to get back to Black Monday Murders again.:lupe:

I absolutely loved the ending. It had pretty much everything I wanted.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember the owner of my comic book shop telling me that the hold up is actually due to the lead artist of the book dealing with health issues