Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
he literally feels like one. He was depressed before they started. His character literally gets more powerful the more depressed he is.

I didn't mean I had a low opinion of the characters when I said they felt like pieces of shyt.

I meant they literally had esteem issues.

Yeah he was depressed when they started
but his mom had died. Hell out of everyone doesn't seem like he really has any issues

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I feel like i'm the only one who still enjoys Snyder's Justice League, lol.

You only got two issues left, jerks. :pacspit:

I love Snyder and his willingness to try new concepts, new characters.....but it’s like he tryna make a cheeseburger with 5 patties lol! It’s too much! Other than that, he cool.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I love Snyder and his willingness to try new concepts, new characters.....but it’s like he tryna make a cheeseburger with 5 patties lol! It’s too much! Other than that, he cool.
It all started with Metal. What happened to dude? The Batman New 52 was piff. I guess dude just does too much with a large cast.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That perfectly describes his JL run.
It's like one of them monster cheeseburgers where you win a tshirt and get your picture hung on the wall of the restaurant if you finish it in less than 30 minutes.
8042a49a62aa891e8b42fcfba5ef6430.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Speaking of Snyder, Grant Morrison fukking destroyed Snyder's writing in the second issue of Blackstars.:mjgrin:

QzhuBlo.jpg

Summed up and shat on Snyder's JL in a single panel. :picard::wow:

And of course he had words for Metal and The Batman Who Laughs too.

szc2cdX.jpg

Pulled out the Star Trek facial hair doppelganger and had Batman throw in the towel at this nonsense! :russ:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The thing that confuses me about Hickman's X-men (and the other X-books) is that he used twelve issues (HoX & PoX) to establish a new status quo for mutant kind, only to start breaking it down immediately from all sides. We haven't gotten a true in-depth look yet at how this new mutant establishment functions but already Krakoa's defenses are torn apart from all sides, internal struggles mount and it just feels we were never given the time to get settled into this new world that is now changing from issue to issue.
I mean you wanted him to drag it out? The status quo is they always lose anyway I'd say its right on track

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hickman's X-men had a strong first issue then failed off.

Meanwhile the spinoffs started of weak and have picked up steam.

I'm definitely loving the sinister, apocalypse and shaw love.

Definitely need more mystique and exodus. I'm really more intrigued with the villains and how they're adapting to the new status quo than to see the retread of the protagonist having to adjust.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Speaking of Snyder, Grant Morrison fukking destroyed Snyder's writing in the second issue of Blackstars.:mjgrin:

QzhuBlo.jpg

Summed up and shat on Snyder's JL in a single panel. :picard::wow:

And of course he had words for Metal and The Batman Who Laughs too.

szc2cdX.jpg

Pulled out the Star Trek facial hair doppelganger and had Batman throw in the towel at this nonsense! :russ:
Morrison told no lies.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hickman's X-men had a strong first issue then failed off.

Meanwhile the spinoffs started of weak and have picked up steam.

I'm definitely loving the sinister, apocalypse and shaw love.

Definitely need more mystique and exodus. I'm really more intrigued with the villains and how they're adapting to the new status quo than to see the retread of the protagonist having to adjust.
Shaw really isn't getting much love though. It's nice that he is getting some spotlight but he's being portrayed as a moron.

I'm annoyed that we have gotten nothing for Mystique at all so far.