Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Amazing Spider-Man Full Circle started started strong then went to shyt after the duggan/smallwood part

Ghost rider is still great

I'm liking what Coates is doing on Black Panther. Making bast a youth is pretty funny

teacher

All Star
Daps
Amazing Spider-Man Full Circle started started strong then went to shyt after the duggan/smallwood part

Ghost rider is still great

I'm liking what Coates is doing on Black Panther. Making bast a youth is pretty funny

word I’m enjoying it much more then a nation under our feet and it levels up bp and wakanda something ridiculous. Please give t’challa the symbiote suit:banderas:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone read SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN #1? A bit short but it's like if in Stranger Things what would happen if theres no Eleven:huhldup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fallen Angels was aight, not that interested in the story but I can see it's appeal.

X-Men #2 was interesting. It's pretty dope how every book of Dawn of X actually connects with each other.

Apocalypse :wow:.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fallen Angels was aight, not that interested in the story but I can see it's appeal.

X-Men #2 was interesting. It's pretty dope how every book of Dawn of X actually connects with each other.

Apocalypse :wow:.
Fallen Angels was barely alright but the concept of the team is dope as fukk. It looks to become sorta like the black ops X-Force team except completely of the grid plus Sinister.

X-Men 2 was very good, but lol @ Hickman introducing the X-Men variant of the Avengers' Black Swan like it's all good and nobody will notice.:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fallen Angels was barely alright but the concept of the team is dope as fukk. It looks to become sorta like the black ops X-Force team except completely of the grid plus Sinister.

X-Men 2 was very good, but lol @ Hickman introducing the X-Men variant of the Avengers' Black Swan like it's all good and nobody will notice.:russ:

:lolbron:

And Apoc gonna play the Doom role :pachaha: