Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I still think that TChalla's best love interest is Monica Lynne. And she fitted with his story because she wasn't attached to anything else. She's was a recording artist, married to a king. Resurrect her and let that be. That Storm ish always felt like an arranged marriage to me. Prob their best interaction was as members of the F4, ironically.

As for Storm, I think her best relationship was Forge. Then again, Forge is so butchered now i would no longer work. Her and Wolverine work because of everything Storm is....the same as her relationships with all of the loner, wildcards - Gambit, Bishop, Jean...

Who are those characters in the X-Books supposed to be? None of them feel right. I hope this is more Prof X mind manipulation

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
People gotta understand that Storm was created to be a White male fantasy of what they consider the "ideal Black women" hence the Blue Eyes, White Hair and Straight Hair. Which is why the relationship was hated. Black Panther's sidepiece?:mjlol: Wolverine was using her as a cumbucket.:mjlol: And whether we like it or not Black Panther is forever connected to Storm(and I heard they're not separated). No matter what. smdh. I rather Black Panther be with Monica. A REAL goddess.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How do you say that when both storm and t’challa are created by white people? Are they inherently bad characters because of it, could you do better? If so how would you do it better?
Well my comic is in a similar vein and it sold out its second printing just this week. so I think I could. Yes

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Well my comic is in a similar vein and it sold out its second printing just this week. so I think I could. Yes

What’s your comics name? What numbers are you doing? Storm and BP are icons and became such through some amazing stories by a multitude of writers. If your work reaches that level props to you

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What’s your comics name? What numbers are you doing? Storm and BP are icons and became such through some amazing stories by a multitude of writers. If your work reaches that level props to you
Lawful Evil. I've sold 50 copies after printing 50 last week.

Not saying they don't. Just stating that i don't like how poorly their relationship has been treated. Do you write comics?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Lawful Evil. I've sold 50 copies after printing 50 last week.

Not saying they don't. Just stating that i don't like how poorly their relationship has been treated. Do you write comics?

I write short stories and have been published twice.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Intergalactic BP kinda grew on me.
I like it.

Coates' Captain America is POPPIN tho!!!!!!
But I fukks with Cap cause he stay on some shyt!!!
:lolbron:

Everyone else grew tired of it :francis:
16k sales last month :francis:

Soon as Storm showed up, sales tanked even harder (low 20ks to 16k). Dead in the water. We need change.

And an AED machine. Resuscitation, because my nygga flatlined.

Just wrap up this arc, and let Al Ewing drag him up from out the grave.

teacher

All Star
Daps

what’s your comic? I’d pay for signed and witnessed 9.8 graded copy since characters are black. Just the cost of the book and grading....

teacher

All Star
Daps
Everyone else grew tired of it :francis:
16k sales last month :francis:

Soon as Storm showed up, sales tanked even harder (low 20ks to 16k). Dead in the water. We need change.

And an AED machine. Resuscitation, because my nygga flatlined.

Just wrap up this arc, and let Al Ewing drag him up from out the grave.

wypipo aren’t going to buy a bp solo book. Only for speculative purposes. I’m sure the 10k sold is more then priests run at anytime and he was the hero extraordinaire

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
wypipo aren’t going to buy a bp solo book. Only for speculative purposes. I’m sure the 10k sold is more then priests run at anytime and he was the hero extraordinaire

People, in general don't. He doesn't sell but very few characters do.