Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
giphy.gif
The Almighty Street Team # 1 Review

You'll dig that one.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i wonder if he can bring back the bus kids. i think getting the dna sample would be harder that the mind scan. and what about mutants like no girl and glob? are they stuck looking like shyt?

If they plan on bringing Genosha back.. then all those new x-men that bought it are definitely getting brought back.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was going through a few boxes cause of that Dune thread, was trying to see if I still had those 3 Dune comics Marvel put out in the 80's. Plus I promised somebody I would see if I still had those Spider-Ham books. I've lost what would be an actual comic books store's worth of boxes over the years. Plus cause digital, I barely even think about the books I got left. I don't know what's in those boxes....

:heh: remember when you was gonna buy a car and pay your way through college with this shyt

FyFfHUm.jpg

mlcg1Qe.jpg

:francis: and yeah, they really stole a bunch of my first issues and shyt and left the bags/boards in the boxes. I stopped caring how much a book may be "worth" a long time ago, but still. I hope they stole Brigade number 1 with the die cut chromium cover. People ain't shyt. I know I'm missing the first few issues of The Authority, Deathstroke's first series, Morrison's JLA, that first Harley Quinn series from 2000, Joe Kelly's Deadpool series....

sX60kHc.jpg

:mjlol: still got Batman losing to Slade for the first time, though.

VNQhHiX.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
PoX #5 :merchant:

So they are saying that unless a mutant has the ability to overcome it, mixing their body with another mutant's mind in the resurrection ceremony will most likely end up in death.

Also...
"It's possible for telepathic operator to replace their own mid with a previous (legacy) version...."

"Charles Xavier has done this twice" :lupe: :damn:

Chuck looked evil as fukk in this issue too :russ: seemed like a mutant Lex Luthor.

Once again the issue is really good and then we have to go to the far future for the Phalanx stuff. Which I know will pay off eventually in the story Hickman wants to tell but it's still not as compelling as the other stuff.

I also don't understand what they expected the Phalanx to do. Getting consumed/eaten was kinda obvious given all the things we've been told about them, no?

I'd be :dead: if the whole point of this 1,000 years story was for them to figure out these superior beings are afraid of Galactus and the Phoenix :heh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those wondering about the board of governors in PoX 5, a typo in the review copy of the book allows you to scan the blacked-out areas and pull the list, like spoiler text.

here’s the list:

AUTUMN

1. Professor X
  2. Magneto
  3. Apocalypse
WINTER

1. Mister Sinister
  2. Exodus
  3. Mystique
SPRING

1. Black King Sebastian Shaw
  2. White Queen Emma Frost
  3. Red Queen Kate Pryde
SUMMER

1. Storm
  2. Marvel Girl
  3. Nightcrawler
KRAKOA

1. Cypher
  2. Krakoa

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For those wondering about the board of governors in PoX 5, a typo in the review copy of the book allows you to scan the blacked-out areas and pull the list, like spoiler text.

here’s the list:

AUTUMN

1. Professor X
  2. Magneto
  3. Apocalypse
WINTER

1. Mister Sinister
  2. Exodus
  3. Mystique
SPRING

1. Black King Sebastian Shaw
  2. White Queen Emma Frost