Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tynion is the new Batman writer:mjlol:

Has DC fallen off this bad:hhh:

:what:. Tynion's run on 'Tec was great and Justice League Dark is one of DC's best books right now.

They should have just let Tom King finish till 100 if they're gonna relaunch the book with a new writer anyway, but i'm not mad at this.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:what:. Tynion's run on 'Tec was great and Justice League Dark is one of DC's best books right now.

They should have just let Tom King finish till 100 if they're gonna relaunch the book with a new writer anyway, but i'm not mad at this.
I thought tech was trash personally, I never read JLD so I can't judge him on that but the other wack shyt I read from him were the woods, red hood and Constantine. He's like Charles Soule to me who is ironically another Snyder boy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
VINTAGE-Marvel-Comics-The-Punisher-64-1992.jpg

Punisher: Eurohit Mini-Review

I collected the OG ongoing Pun series until issue 62. Why did I stop? I can't recall. Maybe because I wanted to save space. It wasn't until years later I found out DnA wrote for this series. I'd consider myself a casual fan of them, but it was a must to read this story they did for one of my favorite characters. Funny how DnA picked up the pen for this series just 2 issues later from the one I stopped out.

Anyways, the story involves Pun traveling around different countries in Europe trying to connect the dots for our main villain's scheme; the main villain being Kingpin. Kingpin is basically in the background of this story, but he's at the center of the plot. It was a treat to find out he was involved, though. Pun mostly deals with C/D level villains; hitmen hired by Kingpin.

The art is good. Story is solid. I enjoyed it. 3.5/5

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
VINTAGE-Marvel-Comics-The-Punisher-64-1992.jpg

Punisher: Eurohit Mini-Review

I collected the OG ongoing Pun series until issue 62. Why did I stop? I can't recall. Maybe because I wanted to save space. It wasn't until years later I found out DnA wrote for this series. I'd consider myself a casual fan of them, but it was a must to read this story they did for one of my favorite characters. Funny how DnA picked up the pen for this series just 2 issues later from the one I stopped out.

Anyways, the story involves Pun traveling around different countries in Europe trying to connect the dots for our main villain's scheme; the main villain being Kingpin. Kingpin is basically in the background of this story, but he's at the center of the plot. It was a treat to find out he was involved, though. Pun mostly deals with C/D level villains; hitmen hired by Kingpin.

The art is good. Story is solid. I enjoyed it. 3.5/5
Just last night I was trying to find a couple of covers I liked and the issues were written by DNA. Art by Frank Teran. I love this style. And now I need to go back and read it again.

The-Punisher-94-95-1994-Marvel-Vol-2-No.jpg

amHSq3Q